• Jessie: exuberent & fun!!

Thumbs up I like the TS3 games!!!!

I am OBSESSED w/ TS3! So, one day, I typed in ToyStory3.com and it lead me to Disney's website, but the screen was covered in my fav movie!!!!!!! HOW COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! Then, I found an AWESOME game called Daycare Dash. I played on that website day after day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and there's some WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY COOL Randy Newman music in the background, so TURN UP THOSE AWESOME-IFIED SPEAKERS TO EXPERIENCE EVEN MORE AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
    Jessie is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My fav part in 2 is:
    Buzz: clears throat)
    I just wanted to say you're a bright young woman with a beautiful "yarnful" of hair... er, "hairful" of yarn. It's...uh...woah. (clears throat) I must go!
    Jessie: Well, aren't you the sweetest space toy I ever met!
    Buster: (barking)
    Slinky: What's that? Bark, bark? Uh...this fellow says he needs to go out back for a little "private time"!
    Jessie: That critter needs help! (jumps on toy car) Yodle-ay-HEEE-HOOO!!!!!
    Buzz: (wings suddenly pop open)

Also, my fav part in 3 is:
    Jessie: turns on Spanish music)
    Buzz: involenterily starts dancing) I...I don't know what came over me!
    Jessie: goo-goo eyes) Just go with it, Buzz!
    (Then, they start doing the Paso Doble to a Spanish version of "You've Got a Friend in Me". Towards the end of the dance, Woody tosses Jessie a rose to catch in her mouth. It's awesome.)

Go to the EBHO threads!!! They need YOU!

• This is it... COME ON!!

Post Re: I like the TS3 games!!!!

(Wow I used to do this!)
    Good first post, but here's a few tips:

1. Lay off on the emoticons, only use about 1-3 per post!
    2. Try not to put so many Exclamation points! (!s)
    3. The most popular place to post is the Disneyland Resort forum, but if you are going to post there, post Disneyland related stuff! Alot more people will respond and view your threads!
    4. Have fun!

Don't take anything I said as mean though, okay?

I do agree that Disney.com has done a good job with their games, though! Also, if you really do like Toy Story 3 games, then check out the offical Toy Story three Videogame by clicking here! Click on Videos and Images to see the game in action! Toy Story 3 comes to DVD and Blu-ray some time next month (November) so be sure to go out and buy it so you can enjoy it at home.

P.S. - Sorry that you have never been to a Disney Park, and I hope you get to go to one in the future! Disney parks are magical realms that everyone deserves to go to! Try your birthday as you get in free!
    Last edited by jjajju; 10-29-2010 at 04:35 PM.
    Disneyland's closed for all of 2011. See you in 2012. Snow White is now a water ride, Matterhorn has a fullsize basketball court where the Clippers have relocated to, and King Arthur's Carousel is suspended 250ft. in the air.
    Enjoy it while it lasts! LOL!

Proud Premium Passholder

What happened to the old Disney movie opening? The new ones just too long and not classic.

• Jessie: exuberent & fun!!

Re: I like the TS3 games!!!!

Hey, thanks for the tips! I like the link, too! I checked out the link, and it was TOTALLY AWE-SOOOOOOOOOOOOOME!!!!!!! I watched some of the awesome videos, and that gave me more reasons to tell my parents to buy the game!

Oh, and many thanks for the hint about b-days at Disney! There is a little hope that I want to extend to myself that if that DOES ever get to happen, my plane won't be delayed due to snow and whatnot! Although, it WOULD be kinda fun if my plane BACK got delayed!!! Imagine, Toy Story mania, Buzz Lightyear Astro-Blasters, Meet-and-Greet Jessie, Meet-and-Greet Buzz Lightyear, etc. for more days than expected!!!
    Jessie is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My fav part in 2 is:
    Buzz: clears throat)
    I just wanted to say you're a bright young woman with a beautiful "yarnful" of hair... er, "hairful" of yarn. It's...uh...woah. (clears throat) I must go!
    Jessie: Well, aren't you the sweetest space toy I ever met!
    Buster: (barking)
    Slinky: What's that? Bark, bark? Uh...this fellow says he needs to go out back for a little "private time"!
    Jessie: That critter needs help! (jumps on toy car) Yodle-ay-HEEE-HOOO!!!!!
    Buzz: (wings suddenly pop open)

Also, my fav part in 3 is:
    Jessie: turns on Spanish music)
    Buzz: involenterily starts dancing) I...I don't know what came over me!
    Jessie: goo-goo eyes) Just go with it, Buzz!
    (Then, they start doing the Paso Doble to a Spanish version of "You've Got a Friend in Me". Towards the end of the dance, Woody tosses Jessie a rose to catch in her mouth. It's awesome.)

Go to the EBHO threads!!! They need YOU!