Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• Minion

Re: Epic Mickey Sequel Wish List (May contain EM spoilers)

No, Julius died with the Alice Comedies pretty much. Though they did use the name as a tip of the hat to the character in Runaway Brain.
    M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E

Flickr
    Lend a hand at Disney Wiki

Quote Originally Posted by FigmentJedi View Post
    No, Julius died with the Alice Comedies pretty much. Though they did use the name as a tip of the hat to the character in Runaway Brain.
    Huh. i wonder why I much of him then. I mean, I saw him on a shirt at Target a few days ago.

Unless it specified it was Julius, you probably saw a Felix the Cat shirt. He's fairly well known despite most people knowing him not having seen any of his shorts.

• Minion

Yeah, that was Felix the Cat, who Julius was pretty much a knockoff of.
    M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E

Flickr

How about the plot focusing on just who built the Mad Dcotor? Let's face it, he actually steals the show in quite a few scenes (probably just because he's so mysterious,) and I'd love to see more of him. Don't forget about his beetleworx army- I think the fact that Oswald allowed him to originally work into and program everything else says a lot about the potential of that idea.

Nobody built him- he converted himself into an animatronic. But a sequel needs to have him in it, considering his exit in EM. It pretty clearly sets up a role in a possible sequel.

• The Darkness to Light

New play mechanics that expand on the same idea of the first one. I loved the idea of painting and thinning out the environment, but now that Wasteland has restored itself at the end of the game, that kind of ability seems rather moot.

On top of that, the stinger at the end of the credits does imply that Mickey has some Blot abilities, so maybe we could see some of that. Both the real Blot and the (lesser) Shadow Blot had the ability to summon Blotlings at will, so why not give that power to Mickey? And if the plot for the sequal is expanding Wasteland, how about having Mickey be able to summon helpers or rioters? Helpers, much like Paint, will be friendly and help out as best they can. Rioters, much like Thinner, would mess things up.

It's a simple concept, but that's where most of these things kind of start anyways.
    WARNING: Any opinions expressed by this user are wrong.

• Minion

I was kinda thinking for an Epcot boss, why not some robotic Kitchen Kaberet crew amalgam? The Veggie-Fruit Salad. Would really bring some of that horrifying chimera Beetleworx stuff like in those concepts into the mix.
    M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E

Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by The Qu View Post
    Nobody built him- he converted himself into an animatronic. But a sequel needs to have him in it, considering his exit in EM. It pretty clearly sets up a role in a possible sequel.
    Oswald asks Mickey if he knew who built him. This suggests that there's something else going on here, and it makes sense when you consider that the Mad Dr never existed in the first place (he was a dream, after all, in the original cartoon.)

• Minion

Was kinda thinking of a Frontierland area being called "Rainbow Mesa" and taking the form of a hybrid of Nature's Wonderland and the infamous Western River Expedition.
    M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E

Flickr

• The Darkness to Light

Thanks for that. Now I can't stop formulating a joke involving Black Mesa...

Thumbs up Re: Epic Mickey Sequel Wish List (May contain EM spoilers)

I Would love to see Stitch, chip and dale, Baloo, Pooh bear, and most other disney characters be apart of this series. I love the ending in the first and want to see another game like it with new characters. Maybe Stitch could be a hero with Mickey

Quote Originally Posted by JakeM View Post
    I Would love to see Stitch, chip and dale, Baloo, Pooh bear, and most other disney characters be apart of this series. I love the ending in the first and want to see another game like it with new characters. Maybe Stitch could be a hero with Mickey
    Good idea! It could be Epic Stitch! but probably the best chance we'll ever get to seeing Stitch in the game, will be either an abandoned concept form found in a Tomorrow City hub, or a Stitch Beetleworx of some form.

They should add more Petes in the game like DreamPete which is a Pete version of DreamFinder.

• The Darkness to Light

I'm a bit upset that FrankenPete from Runaway Brain wasn't in Lonesome Manor. Then again, I'm one of the few that was hoping to see Goliath in the Library area represented somehow.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast