Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

• I'm not really here

Re: Win a Signed Copy of Disney Epic Mickey by Warren Spector, Enter by December 31,

I love all the subtle nods and references to old shorts, forgotten characters, and the parks. It's a lot of fun to discover them. Also trying to figure out the soundtrack's inspirations in each area.

Great contest!

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Re: Win a Signed Copy of Disney Epic Mickey by Warren Spector, Enter by December 31,

We just got a Wii for Christmas - one of the big reasons was so that we could play Epic Mickey. It sounds incredible! We have the Wii now, but alas, no Epic Mickey

This game has great reviews. I can't wait to see Oswald!

• Goofy is the man

I am so excited to see how they incorporated attractions into the game. I love all things Disney, but when they are able to include things that don't normally go together like rides into a game, that is Disney at it's best!

I love that they have Disneyland in the game!

• Beginning 55 its 55 Im 55

I NEVER play video games, BUT! this one I will......Tiki's and Mickey....Ya Im playin

• Workin to live,lovin life

I love the fact that Epic Mickey gives fan service to Disney Fans. And that more obscure characters are given a chance to shine in this game. Not to mention it has one of the sweetest looking Paint Brush controllers out there!

I actually heard about Epic Mickey from browsing MiceChat and since then I've wanted it badly. As a Wii owner, I'm excited about this game because it looks like it has all the potential to be the best Wii game out so far. As a Disney Fan, I'm excited to play Epic Mickey because it brings back forgotten Disney tradition and history and incorporates into a game format so that hardcore Disney fans can be reacquainted or discover aspects of the Disney lore that made Disney what it is today. Finally, as an avid drawer, I love the idea of being able to create the world around you or even to erase. That is just too awesome.
    Accio Butterbeer!

The first thing I love about Epic Mickey is the attention to detail that the creators focused on in making the game. For instance, in Mickeyjunk Mountain (the second level of the game), there are tons of old Mickey "artifacts" lying around, and the designers must have taken a lot of time to research all of these and put delicate care into designing the objects to make them look authentic. It's even really fun to just walk around and look at these!

The second thing I love about the game is that you get to travel into various classic Mickey Mouse cartoons and become part of the actual short films. I have never experienced anything like that in any other game I have played, and it makes me feel so thrilled to travel through them. I haven't seen a lot of these shorts, and it is a great way to discover some of the Disney classics I have never seen. In addition, the artwork of these segments is really unique and makes you feel as if you are actually in the cartoons.

The other aspect of the game that I love is the overall concept of the story. I think it is genius that the whole game is based around Oswald the Rabbit (Walt Disney's creation that led to Mickey Mouse) and the other "reject" cartoons that have been forgotten. Also, traveling on Mean Street and traveling through other Disneyland/Disneyworld attractions is about the coolest thing I have ever done in a video game.

The first thing I love about Epic Mickey is the attention to detail that the creators focused on in making the game. For instance, in Mickeyjunk Mountain (the second level of the game), there are tons of old Mickey "artifacts" lying around, and the designers must have taken a lot of time to research all of these and put delicate care into designing the objects to make them look authentic. It's even really fun to just walk around and look at these!

The second thing I love about the game is that you get to travel into various classic Mickey Mouse cartoons and become part of the actual short films. I have never experienced anything like that in any other game I have played, and it makes me feel so thrilled to travel through them. Being the young-un I am, I haven't seen a lot of these shorts, and it is a great way to discover some of the Disney classics I have never seen. In addition, the artwork of these segments is really unique and makes you feel as if you are actually in the cartoons.

The other aspect of the game that I love is the overall concept of the story. I think it is genius that the whole game is based around Oswald the Rabbit (Walt Disney's creation that led to Mickey Mouse) and the other "reject" cartoons that have been forgotten. Also, traveling on Mean Street and traveling through other Disneyland/Disneyworld attractions is about the coolest thing I have ever done in a video game.

• My Haunted Mansion

What I am most excited about (from everything that I've heard) is the use of the various lands and landmarks from Disneyland in the game, especially Adventureland!
    visit my Disneyland Vaction Blog at:
    www.disneylandforfamilies.blogspot.com

Would really like to win this! I am a big fan of Warren Spector. The Steamboat Willie segments look really fun, but I am especially looking forward to the Haunted Mansion levels. Good luck to all!

Thumbs up Re: Win a Signed Copy of Disney Epic Mickey by Warren Spector, Enter by December 31,

I'm looking forward to playing this game because Warren Spector is a fan of Disneyland. I'm confident that his research on anything and everything about Disneyland was thorough and I am eager to see how he integrated Disneyland into Epic Mickey!

The reason I love this game is how "Walt" Oswald is in that: I discovered Oswald's miniature of the Wasteland before it was the Wasteland and then discovering that the miniature can be destroyed in a similar fashion using a replica Mickey. Genius.

• Just this guy......

I have seen nothing but great reviews of this game. I would be really excited to get my hands on it and to play it.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast