Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 LastLast

Re: Win a Signed Copy of Disney Epic Mickey by Warren Spector, Enter by December 31,

I am excited about this game because it seems less kid like than I was expecting. Of course my 4 year old wants it because it has Mickey in it. I think I will play it more than he will!

Re: Win a Signed Copy of Disney Epic Mickey by Warren Spector, Enter by December 31,

Would love to win, it looks like a great game and has some awesome graphics.

I am excited to see Oswald in the game...
    No matter where you go, there you are!

I love that its Disneyland based. I have thought for a while now that there needs to be a game just based on Disneyland however I was confused on how to do it. This game can only be summed up in one word... EPIC!!!!

The Wii has been my first and only gaming system. I'm from old school pinball arcades! But I love my Wii, and have been hearing a lot of good stuff about this game! As someone who grew up at Disneyland, I look forward to seeing the park in a whole new way, and seeing Oswald in there as well. But most of all, to see Mickey come alive again, but in a more real way than ever before, and with the spunk he had in the early years.
    Hollywood Gift Collections
    www.startowngifts.com

• Halloween 2011

Yes, please. It's been a tough year physically and financially - I even had to let free tix to the reosrt lapse because I just couldn't afford to get there. Playing this game will make up for a lot I've missed out on. Thanks.

My favorite part of the game is the psychotic It's a Small World! That's how I see it in real life! Truly terrifying.

I'm excited to play because it takes place in Disneyland, the best Disney theme park!

I think I like best that they used the forgotten characters and reintroduced them. It's great to see Disney bring back and have success with Oswald!

• Please pull the yellowtab

I can't wait to play Epic Mickey. I love how the game is accessible to all ages. Sometimes I find it hard to justify my Disney fandom when the latest Mickey incarnation stars in Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Epic Mickey FTW!

I do believe in fairies. I do. I do.

I love how the game brings together classics and modern day in a steampunk setting. The game looks amazing. I would love to win a signed copy.

• Ex-DL parade float driver

I would love to win a copy. Why? Two words... Os Wald. LOL
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein

I can't wait to find all the references to older attractions and characters throughout the game.
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want!

This game takes Disney into another realm. Family members and myself would be thrilled to play it.

• Grass Janitor Deluxe

This is the first game I've EVER asked for for Christmas yet, sadly, did not receive. My wife thought I was "joking" about wanting it!

OH PLEASE LET ME WIN! I'LL NEVER ASK FOR ANYTHING EVER AGAIN, AND IT CAN COUNT AS MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT FOR THE NEXT 10 YEARS, TOO!

I'm excited to jump into the world of epic mickey and to welcome Mickey's long lost brother to the ranks of Disney fans everywhere.