Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415 LastLast

Re: Win a Signed Copy of Disney Epic Mickey by Warren Spector, Enter by December 31,

Can't wait to play around in the Epic Mickey game - especially the tributes to the Disney parks that have been strewn throughout! Love anything that gets me inside Disneyland!!!

• youtube.com/micahglitters

Re: Win a Signed Copy of Disney Epic Mickey by Warren Spector, Enter by December 31,

I am so excited about the new concepts this game presents us with, especially with its mix of role play and fantasy elements! It is the first game ive been actually interested in since zelda: ocarina of time came out!
    "The magic is as wide as a smile and as narrow as a wink, loud as laughter and quiet as a tear, tall as a tale and deep as emotion. So strong, it can lift the spirit. So gentle, it can touch the heart. It is the magic that begins the happily ever after." ~ An imagineer

http://www.facebook.com/micahcard

The mashup gameplay and visual design looks fascinating. I can't wait to try this game. I think moving from shorts to features to parks will give a lot of interesting gameplay.

I love the fact that the developers have used scenes from Disneyland in the game. Can't wait to play it!

Hmm, what do I like about this game, well let's see, it doesn't include Zombies, you don't have to kill anyone to reach the next level, oh and it features the MOUSE!

I love the "dark" aspect of the game. Looking forward to trying to recognize the familiar sights in the game.

Smile Re: Win a Signed Copy of Disney Epic Mickey by Warren Spector, Enter by December 31,

I am so excited to play the game because you get to be Mickey Mouse!

Super excited to get this game. Finally a Mickey game on a system I own.
    Didn't get one for Christmas so now I need to find another way.

• DMTNT

I love playing in an alternate Disneyland and seeing some of the seldom seen characters. This is a game that my boys and I love playing.

I am excited to play this game because of the chance to play in the retro-looking Steamboat Willie levels and to see homages to the Disney parks in the game. Plus the concept of paint and paint thinner used to shape the world you're playing sounds really new and fun!

• The Original Disney Doll

I haven't played yet but I love the concept of going into a Disneyland wasteland and either fixing it up or making it worse. Plus being able to navigate through all my favorite areas of the park like Adventureland sounds so cool.

• Cal Poly Pomona Student

I'm just curious how Oswald and Mickey work together in the game and how the parks are depicted as well.

Would love to play this game. Looks great and cool to have a Mickey game that adults can be interested in too! Would also like to get the kids more into Mickey. Of course it would be cool to win a copy!

This game looks like it is a lot of fun to play with. I would love to sit down and play this game with my daughter. The visuals look great.

I would love to win a special copy of this game -- I am loving the look of it, the multi-modal interactive design, the incorporation of vintage animation elements and Oswald, and I think it would be totally absorbing and a great creative outlet to explore for my son -- he's 7 and has high-functioning autism (think Asperger's but not as sophisticated socially or language-wise). The kiddo is thoroughly fascinated by all things Disney -- the characters and stories are all very real to him -- so they have become important touchstones for social learning and engagement. Combine that with the Wii -- which is the only game system we have because it is more social/multiplayer-oriented than the others -- and a limited-edition/signed copy -- and that would be something really special that would hold his attention and get the whole family involved for a long time, I would hope!