Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 41112131415 LastLast

• Trains are in my Genes

Re: Win a Signed Copy of Disney Epic Mickey by Warren Spector, Enter by December 31,

What can I say that already hasn't been said??? The game looks fantastic and I would really like to win a copy of it because I can't afford to buy one. Thanks!

• Charter Member D23 2009

Re: Win a Signed Copy of Disney Epic Mickey by Warren Spector, Enter by December 31,

Such a wonderful blend of Classic and the Latest in Animation! This is truly a HIT!

~Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

just started playing the game with my 10 year-old son. Am absolutely bowled over by the creativity and the visuals. To have a signed copy would be real treat!

Rob

An absolute gem of a game! My family has loved every moment of play, and we are now ordering the guide and soundtrack so we can make sure we have missed nothing. My favorite part? More Mickey, of course!

• VFX Artist & Dark Lord

I haven't owned a game console since the Atari 5200 when I was young, but my kids have wanted a Nintendo Wii since it first came out. They have been very patient about it too (something that was particularly hard for my 10-year-old son). This Christmas "Santa" brought them a Wii. One reason I finally broke down and got the Wii was because of Epic Mickey. I had read all about the game and knew it would be something my entire family would love. It is the first game (beyond what came with the console) that we want to get. It seems like exactly the kind of game I would design if I were creating games for Disney. Winning a signed copy of Epic Mickey would be truly wonderful.

my favorite elements of epic mickey are the soundtrack and seeing Oswald back!

Two words: "Nautilus Subs"! :-)

Brian

• All-American

I've been reading about all the obscure Disney elements that are integrated into the game... I can't wait to find them for myself!

I'm sorry if this resulted in multiple posts...I'm new to the forum.

I love naughty Mickey!

Michael

The reason I want to play this game is that we love Disney and the idea of a game that combines the personalities of Mickey and Oswald interacting with other classic characters inside of a desolate Disneyland that needs to be brought to life is really art imitating life, the Disney way!
    Jewish American Disney Princess

The best thing about this game for me will be that my 8-year old son said it was the number one thing he wanted for Christmas. Of course, he said that after we had finished all our Christmas shopping. Winning this would be huge for him!

Heh, I love how they're using characters we haven't seen in a while. My friends and I were watching the first few cutscenes and my friends hadn't seen the Mad Doctor before

• DCP DLR Alumnus!

I would like to win this game!

What I like about the game is that it goes back to Disney's roots, but with a modern twist. I like that the team that designed the game made a point to include characters and settings that have created Disney's legacy, while paying tribute to them at the same time. Another neat aspect is the fact that Disney fans were taken into account, and small details such as Walt's apartment in Disneyland were included. Also, as a major theme park fan (especially Disneyland), I appreciate the effort to incorporate elements of Disneyland and Disney attractions into the game.

I know this is a random drawing, but if I won this particular copy of the game, I would not only enjoy playing it, but I would treasure it since it's autographed by Warren Spector! I would also be willing to share it with the roommates I'm going to be living with in the Disney College Program! I'm sure it's something everyone would like to play and would appreciate the fact that it was unique in that it is signed!

Thank you to MiceChat and Fanscape Inc. for putting this contest together! I'm sure whoever wins will really appreciate it!

I'm mostly interested in the game from the game design angle. I keep hearing how amazing the choice system is and it has me excited to explore all the possiblities.

Tend to be known as a huge gaming and theme park nerd by my friends and they're amazed I haven't got this game yet.

Would REALLY like to have it autographed by Warren Spector

also December 31st is my birthday!
    "We all have sparks, imagination! it's how our minds... create creations!"

• formerly Gravey80

I am excited to see all the hard work that went into the game. Since I first saw the previews for the game I wanted it. The graphics, art work and everything looks so awsome. My son is excited to play it. Winning it would be a great thing.
    "If you think about it, Disneyland is just a people trap set by a mouse."

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 41112131415 LastLast