Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415

Re: Win a Signed Copy of Disney Epic Mickey by Warren Spector, Enter by December 31,

My favorite element of Epic Mickey is that you get see some characters you haven't seen in a very long time and I am excited to play it because you get to be a artist & you get to venture into a completely different world then you are use to.

Re: Win a Signed Copy of Disney Epic Mickey by Warren Spector, Enter by December 31,

I would have to say that the art design and gameplay are what attract me most to this game. This is Disney at its best in terms of merging animation and gameplay into a beautiful and immersive gaming experience.

• I Can Show You the World

What's left to say except everything I've seen and heard about this game is awesome!!!

• Newbie.

Nice
    As nice as the other parks are, we must always remember that it all began at Disneyland. Disneyland should be the crown jewel in the Disney crown.

Quote Originally Posted by Dustysage View Post
    Win a copy of Disney Epic Mickey - Through December 31, 2010

We have a very special holiday contest for you. From now until December 31st, you have a chance to win a copy of Disney Epic Mickey which has been signed by designer Warren Spector!

All you have to do to enter is post below what your favorite element of Epic Mickey is or why you are so excited to play it. That's it. One lucky person will be selected at random on January 1st, 2011. There is no cost to enter. You just need to post below.

Epic Mickey reunites Mickey Mouse with his long lost brother Oswald in a madcap mashup of classic Disney attractions and animation. If you haven't seen it in action, this video is a great look into the amazing graphical style of the game:

You can find up to date info on the Epic Mickey Facebook page as well.

Don't wait to purchase your copy of the game or send as a gift to your family and friends: Buy Disney Epic Mickey

Good luck and please Tweet and share this contest with your friends on Facebook and beyond!

** No cost to enter this giveaway. Prize provided by Fanscape Inc.
    By entering this Sweepstakes and/or accepting any prize you may win, you agree, represent and warrant that you are 13 years of age, a United States Citizen and agree that: [1] you will be bound by the Rules and Sponsor's decisions, which shall be final in all respects; [2] the Entry becomes solely the Sponsor's property and will not be acknowledged or returned; [3] you release and hold harmless the Releasees from any and all liability for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including without limitation, death and bodily injury, resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the Entry; awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of any prize; participation in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity or travel or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Sweepstakes information; [4] the prizes are awarded "AS IS" and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied, (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose); [5] winner's acceptance of any prize constitutes the grant of an unconditional right to Sponsor and assigns to use winner's name, prize information, and/or statements about the promotion for any publicity, advertising, and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law; [6] in the event viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, acts or regulations of any governmental or supranational authority, Acts of God, war, national emergency, accident, fire, riot, strikes, lockouts, industrial disputes, acts of terrorism, or other matters beyond the Sponsor's reasonable control, corrupt, prevent, or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes, so that it cannot be conducted as originally planned, the Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to modify the Rules or to cancel, modify, terminate, or suspend the Sweepstakes, and in such event, to select winners by such method as Sponsor in its sole discretion shall consider equitable; [7] the Releasees are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to: errors in the advertising, Rules, selection and announcement of the winners and distribution of the prizes; [8] the Releasees are not responsible for any inability of any winner to accept or use any prize for any reason and [9] Sponsor has the right to modify prize award procedures at its sole discretion.
    it's mickey mouse wht more needs to be said about the game

Wow, would love to win a copy of this game! I'm rather excited to see how they make use of characters such as Oswald that haven't seen the light of day in a long time...

• A Disney Aficionado

It is so cool that they allowed this to be made. I enjoy all of the nuances and hints of all things Disneyland. It's a little offsetting by it's dark edge, but enjoyable none the less.

I played Epic Mickey yesterday at Best Buy and I want it! It is so exciting. I'm not much of a video gamer but I love Disney and Mickey and this is the type of game for me! I would love to win it!!

I really just want to experience of mash-up of art and music I envision it to be truly epic!

Smile Re: Win a Signed Copy of Disney Epic Mickey by Warren Spector, Enter by December 31,

Just the sound of the songs, that are "almost" right...let you know where you are...the look of the layout, the feel of each area...knowing which way to go cuz the 'lay of the land' is familiar...*sigh*. Makes me homesick for the Park. Looks like oldest daughter "dizneewench" is gonna have to get a wii now. *eep*.

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNER - DisneyFan999

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFan999 View Post
    From what i've seen, I think the best element of Epic Mickey is that it's a recreation of Disneyland in a way that's never been seen. It's also an interesting concept on how the power of the paintbrush can create or destroy the objects that exist around you. Also, gotta love Oswald.

We have sent you a contact via PM and Email. Please reply as soon as possible to arrange shipping of your signed copy of Disney Epic Mickey.

Thank you to everyone who supported this contest. We hope to have more fun stuff to give away soon!

-Dusty and the MiceChat Crew
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

15 minutes from the park that started it all

I won? :o
    Wow, thats awesome
    Cant wait to see how they incorperate things from the parks into the video game, with a twist of course
    Thanks again Dusty, looking forward to trying it out

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415