Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Re: Win a Signed Copy of Disney Epic Mickey by Warren Spector, Enter by December 31,

Great entries and comments so far folks. Keep 'em coming. Tell us why you would love to win the great new family game - Disney Epic Mickey!
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• Circle of Ancients

Re: Win a Signed Copy of Disney Epic Mickey by Warren Spector, Enter by December 31,

Because it's a video game that even my daughter would play.

• 50%Princess 50%Cowgirl

I would love to win this game because I just got a new Wii for an early Christmas gift! Would love to have it, it seems like an awesome game!! Thank you from Idaho!!

I'd love a copy of Epic Mickey!! I've been waiting for the game for ages, but I just can't afford to buy it, considering it's Christmastime and I have plenty of other things that need to be bought. Pick meeee, PLEASE!!

I can't wait to see all the lost characters that are coming back to life in epic mickey... It looks to be a magical yet challenging game. I look forward to playing it. Thank you disney for bringing back the characters that have been forgotten.

This would be a great addition to our new Wii system that was opened early as a Christmas gift. Looks like a very fun game for a "Disney Nut" like myself. Would be played often as the snow here in Lovely Idaho is keeping us inside & warm. Merry Christmas to the whole staff of "Micechat" & a wonderful New Year.....

• Disney/WWE/Anime fan

I cant wait to play it. It looks awesome from all the articles,Pics.and videos i have seen about this game.

and plus, Its kinda fun seeing some of the past characters from the before 70s days even if you dont know who they are

Game looks awesome! Our 8 year old daughter has been seeing ads for this, not sure if appropriate for her to play? Excited to see it though!

I've had Epic Mickey rented for a bit now, and am saving money to buy a copy. It's the perfect game for Disney Parks geeks like me (and all of us!) because not only can you see the direct inspiration the parks had on the games, but also there are hidden secrets only a true Disneylandphile would know. For example... (SPOILERS AHEAD)
    Spoiler
    in Mickeyjunk Mountain (aka the Matterhorn), near the top of the mountain you can enter a secret room that, upon closer inspection, is a basketball court! Similarly, when you get far enough in the game and know where to look, Walt's Apartment becomes a secret area as well.
    In addition, there are just so many references that keep Disneyphiles excited, like collecting E-Tickets and Pins.

All of this, plus the ingenious gameplay of paint + thinner, means I haven't been able to put it down for 2 weeks now Thank you for offering this contest to Micechatters!
    *I am an employee of The Walt Disney Company*
    *All words above are my own and do not represent TWDC, nor do I speak on their behalf*
    *All words above conform to the Social Media policy distributed to employees; no confidential information is divulged*

Well, I love ANYTHING Disney related, but I love the subtle hints to the parks, and I LOVE the idea of becoming your own imagineer with the paintbrush. <3

The idea of taking Mickey Mouse and turning him into an actual character again is a fantastic one - giving him flaws, strengths, emotions. And pairing him up with Oswald, in such a visually and emotionally striking setting? Genius.

• The Ultimate DisneyGeek

Red Face Re: Win a Signed Copy of Disney Epic Mickey by Warren Spector, Enter by December 31,

I've been excited about this game ever since I first saw concept art of it early last year! I was amazed at how great a video game about my favorite thing in the world could look like so much fun . I've never really been into Disney video games because they're never really too interesting... But this one is different. A Disney game that isn't just a rehash of the Disney movies we know and love, but a entirely new story thats filled with stuff just for Disney Geeks like us! :'3 ... Thats why I'm excited to play Epic Mickey
    Last edited by Mr_Disneyland; 12-22-2010 at 04:29 AM.
    http://twitter.com/Mr_Disney

Disney Fan since 1995.

• Saving AMS

im excited about all the little details that are in the game. it is going to be amazing to see all of the discarded and deformed disney icons, and you cant forget the return of oswald the lucky rabbit!
    thelightsguy.deviantart.com
    twitter.com/DLRaddict

• Saving AMS

im excited about all the little details that are in the game. it is going to be amazing to see all of the discarded and deformed disney icons, and you cant forget the return of oswald the lucky rabbit!
    thelightsguy.deviantart.com
    twitter.com/DLRaddict

My favorite is the element of paint. How it's being used in this game is quite amazing...

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast