Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Re: Win a Signed Copy of Disney Epic Mickey by Warren Spector, Enter by December 31,

I would love ot play Epic Mickey. The best part for me I think is going to be seeing the Disney Parks in a video game. - Steve

Re: Win a Signed Copy of Disney Epic Mickey by Warren Spector, Enter by December 31,

I'm excited for this game due to the unique premise. I like how the familiar lands and characters of Disney are turned and twisted to create a completely new world to explore and save.
    In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate.

DoppelV

I haven't played it yet, but I really love that Oswald is in it and I've seen the cool, twisted Disney backgrounds and I can't wait to play in them

I can't wait to see what characters they've worked into the game! I love the old shorts and characters

I would love to win this for my wife and kids. My wife is a former cast member, so she is a part of the "cult". If it hs to do with Disney, she want's it. Thanks for the contest.

I can't Wait to share the details of the parks with my young son who would love this game. That will make our trips to the parks more fun when i can oint things out.

I can't wait to see how the aspects of the Disney parks were realized, and of course to see Oswald back in action!

• Future Imagineer

delete.
    Last edited by Right Ear; 12-30-2010 at 07:53 AM.

Being a history teacher and a Disney fan, who couldn't love the fusion of the two in a game system I actually own.

• DLR Enthusiast

I remember seeing concept art for this a long time ago.. So steampunk-ish. It's about time Mickey got a good starring role in a game! So excited!!
    -Brian - Find me on Facebook

• Minion

Wink Re: Win a Signed Copy of Disney Epic Mickey by Warren Spector, Enter by December 31,

My boys havn't stoped talking about this game since the saw the youtube video a while back. Would love to win a signed copy for them.

• Minion

I love the "What if?" aspect of Epic Mickey. Just seeing the Partners statue with Oswald instead of Mickey gives me the chills and now every time I go to Disneyland my mind plays tricks on me. Sometimes I see Mickey. Sometimes I see Oswald.

I also love how the lands seem so familiar (I can point places out) but they area almost alien.

• Disneyland PAP

I've seen videos interviews with the developers, and I love how they talk about playing the game also becomes sort of a history lesson on the Disney characters and the world of Disney. Including Oswald I thought was a great idea, but hearing that you can learn more about things Disney while playing this game is probably the biggest reason I'm excited about Epic Mickey! Thanks for the contest, MC!!

Ive played the game, though not the whole way through. I love the disneyland reference and how i can recognize the rides and old school characters. The fact that you can use paint and thinner is very interesting, i like that you can grasp your own stories and choose the quests you want to do

My favorite aspect of this game, besides the unbelievable graphics, may seem like a "dark" one, but I love the fact that the story centers around the idea that this world has been created and the characters within it have been sent there because of Mickey's unforeseen popularity. It's almost as if Mickey needs to prove that he has been worthy all these years of having his silhouette be the "logo" of almost everything associated with Disney. The creators don't try to make Mickey a good guy in this game, in fact, they almost seem to go as far as making him out to be something of a villain. I also love that Disneyland has been turned into this dark and haunting place that exists in an alternate life - turning The Matterhorn into Mickeyjunk Mountain was brilliant (future players will understand what I mean)!!

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast