Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Re: Win a Signed Copy of Disney Epic Mickey by Warren Spector, Enter by December 31,

Bringing back characters that most people don't know about into a story that uses that aspect smartly

Re: Win a Signed Copy of Disney Epic Mickey by Warren Spector, Enter by December 31,

I was able to play this for a few minutes at Best Buy the other day. It was great to see Oswald guiding Mickey through the first section of the game.
    I am looking forward to "putting off" many hours of housework and yard work for this game.

I'm excited because my kids are excited. My kids (especially my youngest) LOVE Mickey and Oswald. I'm glad that it should be fun for the whole family and is geared toward the whole family.

• Shubisha

I most looked forward to seeing Oswald in action finally

• Clean Cup! Move Down!

I'd love to win this game! Here's why: Warren Spector + great Disney animation = AWESOME!!

Pick me! Pick me! Pick me!!!

• Imagineer Someday

I love the twisted Disney feel every area has to it!

What excites me about this game is the concept that actions have consequences and that the gameplay is based on what can be summed up as "character". It sounds very different from the usual fare in that way. Plus, Oswald!

The chance to see classic Disney cartoons represented in a interactive video game world for myself is very exciting. The inclusion of long forgotten characters and attractions all add to what i'm sure is going to be a great adventure for any Disney fanatic.

I have loved reading your articles!

We have just purchased our first Wii and are so excited to see the Epic Mickey game! We love the design, the challenge and of course the Disney Parks aspect behind its design. We have not yet purchased and it would be wonderful to win this prize! And what an honor to have one signed!
    Thanks for the great information on this awesome product!!!
    Happy Holidays!

I am looking forward to seeing the return from Yesterland of the other forgotten characters and attractions, seeking their revenge, especially the Country Bears!

• Dreamfinder disciple

Awesome visuals! Awesome concept! Can't wait to play it!

i like the whole concept of a world full of all things forgotten. as well as the primary tool being a paint brush, i think that is rather clever.

one word: Oswald

I am so excited for this game. Ever since we bought our original Nintendo way back in the late 1980's my wife and I have been a fan of the Disney games. When a new Dianey Interactive title is released our family looks forward to adding to our collection. This one has been on our daughter's "wish list" since it was announced. If we win it'll be a nice surprise for her.

Cool Re: Win a Signed Copy of Disney Epic Mickey by Warren Spector, Enter by December 31,

I'm excited to play because of the warped take on rides & characters from Disney history - looks so awesome!

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast