Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Re: Win a Signed Copy of Disney Epic Mickey by Warren Spector, Enter by December 31,

I'm looking forward to playing this game for so many reasons, but the biggest can be said in 4 words: Oswald the Lucky Rabbit!
    Check out my blog Faith and the Magic Kingdom! Finding and exploring illustrations, metaphors, examples and lessons for the Christian life found at the Magic Kingdom of Disneyland.

Re: Win a Signed Copy of Disney Epic Mickey by Warren Spector, Enter by December 31,

The game looks interesting and I am most excited about seeing the different lands inspired by Disneyland itself.

It's Disney related and that's enough for me!
    Always remember the Disney Magic!

Epic Mickey is an awesome game. My kids played it at a friends house and now would like it for Christmas.
    It is so vast that there is hours of enjoyment for everyone

• I support Umm,No.

It seems like WDW is used instead of Disneyland in most products like this (Kingdom Keepers, etc.), so I'm excited that Disneyland is finally being featured on a highly anticipated product like Epic Mickey. I'm really looking forward to exploring an aspect of Disneyland that can only be found in a video game; the screenshots of the park look incredible.

• Park Wanderer #1337

I'm excited to play Epic Mickey because it blends 2 things I love, great video games (Deus Ex, anyone?) and Disneyland.

• Premium Passholder

I am seriously excited to see the Disneyland-inspired elements of the game, like pin collecting, and I am dying to see the older oft-forgotten characters of the bygone era of animation. So excited!

I have been waiting to play Epic Mickey, love the style of the game and the idea of actually having a fun family friendly game with awesome characters. Bought myself WII system for Christmas in anticipation for the games release now all i need is the game itself

• Senior Minion

I've been playing the game for the last few days and have to say that I truly enjoy the parts of the game where you go through the classic cartoons. The design of those levels is really close to the original cartoon, and it all ties in together with the elements you use to complete level - along with the background music.

There is also a lot of fun to be had in painting or thinning the world you are in and discovering surprising twists - even in doing the same to the enemies on each level.

• No Title for you

I have been super excited about this game in recent months. Diving into Disney's past is what really brought this game front and center on my "gaming radar", so that is probably my favorite element. The paint/thinner system is probably next as it seems to bind the whole theme together.
    Just another DL fan

I love video games and I love Disney, and finally i get a chance to have my two loves meet. I missed out on Kingdom Hearts years ago, but this game looks just as Epic if not more. The concept behind the game and everything I've seen of it so far seem amazing and I can't wait to play it! Here's hoping I win it so I can start playing soon! Thanks!!

Um, well.... I really really just want to "walk" around the twisted/dark version of main street I saw in a game trailer!

VERY excited about Epic Mickey, thanks for the contest.

I've always felt that there is a deep psychological dimension to Disneyland that exists beyond the everyday experience, so I'm thrilled to see how the designers have played with abstracting the park into a darker realm.

• Life in the Fastpass Lane

The return of Oswald, of course!!
    Last edited by GoBotDotCom; 12-23-2010 at 01:58 AM.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Pineapple Queen

I've been really, really excited for this game ever since the first concept art appeared! I'm a hardcore Disney and Disney attractions fan, so seeing the clever, "wicked" twists to attractions like its a small world really intrigue me. I also think that this is a really great way to give Oswald a grand entrance into Disney lore, and I hope that this storyline for the game will branch out even further through Disney

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast