Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Re: Win a Signed Copy of Disney Epic Mickey by Warren Spector, Enter by December 31,

I've always wanted a game based off Disneyland and this the next best thing and also I want to see Oswald finally interacting with Mickey Mouse.

Re: Win a Signed Copy of Disney Epic Mickey by Warren Spector, Enter by December 31,

I want this game so bad! I really like the side-scrolling levels, looks like fun.

15 minutes from the park that started it all

From what i've seen, I think the best element of Epic Mickey is that it's a recreation of Disneyland in a way that's never been seen. It's also an interesting concept on how the power of the paintbrush can create or destroy the objects that exist around you. Also, gotta love Oswald.

• E T1CK3T

I absolutely LOVED playing the game!!! My favorite part has to be the score for the game, it is so creative and new and vaguely familiar at the same time, and both Mickey and Oswald's themes are amazingly done. Including Walt's apartment above the fire station was also an amazing addition to the game, and added that much more sentimental value to the entire package. I must admit, I was a bit teary-eyed when I entered his apartment. Overall, a wonderful game and a big congratulations and thank you to Junction Point, Disney, Mr. Spector, and everyone else that made this game possible!

• Sock Puppet

This game is enough to make me set up my Wii again! Good to see Oswald after all this time.

The art direction and design is awesome! I love the different looks the game has, and great to see Oswald back too. Definitely looks like it'll be fun to play with the kids.

Blog Entries

I'm really excited to see a game based around a Disney theme park even if it is a demented park. I love being able to walk around locations I'm familiar with in a game.

Thumbs up Re: Win a Signed Copy of Disney Epic Mickey by Warren Spector, Enter by December 31,

This is a really cool way to try and win a copy of this game, plus with Warren Spector's signture. I'm not one that plays too much Wii, I leave that to my son. When I heard and saw the previews for Epic Mickey, I found myself becoming very interested in wanting to play and perhaps buying it as well. Disneyland is where my family and I usually go every weekend and to know that this game has attractions that could've been or use to be, really has me excited to own this game. This game isn't just for kids......

Oswald, 'nuff said.

Talking Re: Win a Signed Copy of Disney Epic Mickey by Warren Spector, Enter by December 31,

I love the fact that Oswald is being introduced to a whole new audience of Disney Fans (that are not Disneyphiles) and that they also bring in all the lesser known characters (Disney Gremlins, etc) as well as old attractions. Saw the game play and artwork at E3. It was stunning and beautiful and I was so happy to see Mickey at center stage again. This is a game just begging to be played by anyone with an ounce of imagination. I still wish they'd make a version for the PS3 and Xbox now that the Wii-like tech is available on those decks.

Havn't played it yet but am looking forward to spending some time playing this with my son. He loves mickey mouse and we just got back from DL so all of the areas are fresh in his mind.

I love how there are so many "forgotten" Disney characters in the game, as well all of the Disneyland elements that are incorporated within.

wooohooo! contest! i want to see the mansion in this game!

• Talk to the Ed!

I want to play it to check out all of the "little things" that Disneyland Fans will notice. I've also heard the music in the game is Epic in it own right!

Cool! A contest!

There are so many different aspects of this game that i like! First, I love the fact that you explore a video game version of Disneyland! Second, the soundtrack is amazing! Third, the style and art direction is really appealing to me!

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast