Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

• 10 Year Annual Passholder

Re: Win a Signed Copy of Disney Epic Mickey by Warren Spector, Enter by December 31,

I have heard great things about this game. I would love to get my hands on it!

^Art by me!^
    Check out my
    Flickr page for a selection of my Disneyland Resort photography (and more)! {new photos 7.21.14}
    You can purchase a selection of my photos as well as clothing and stickers designed by me at my RedBubble page.
    Visit my
    Tumblr blog for another way to view and share my photos.
    Radiator Springs Racers ride count: 18

• The Steampunk Dread Baron

Re: Win a Signed Copy of Disney Epic Mickey by Warren Spector, Enter by December 31,

I am excited to see how Disney recognized its past and its use of semi-forgotten characters such as Horace Horsecollar

The fountain of youth really is in Florida... thats why they built Walt Disney World where they did.

Smile Re: Win a Signed Copy of Disney Epic Mickey by Warren Spector, Enter by December 31,

I love the look of this new game and am looking forward to trying it!

I am excited to play this game. Iím most looking forward to seeing how the game play changes and characters interact with you depending on how you play the game. Use too much thinner and they react differently

So far, great game by the way, my favorite part has been the opening movie scene. I love the artwork that was involved in it, and my son loves that Mickey is able to "fight bad guys". I can't wait to take him to Disneyland in January to show him Fantasmic. I would love to win this prize. It would be awesome.

• My turn

I love Disney history so the forgotten lands of Wasteland was what got me intrigued!

I'm looking forward to playing it with my two daughters (6 and 4), while explaining who Oswald is. With any luck, we can play it before we go to Disneyland in June!

Doug

• VA Member

I'm excited to play because I enjoy all the little history spots in it. When I heard about how Walt's Apartment makes an appearance, I freaked out!

I LOVED Lonesome Manor. The Haunted Mansion is and will always be my favorite ride, and I was glad to see it included!

I am so excited about this game. I love the stylized artistry that went into it and can't wait to experience it myself. Not to mention getting to see Oswald in action. I would love a signed copy and am crossing my fingers that I'm the one that has the privilege of winning this treasure.

Love that they incorporated so many elements of - and references to - the Happiest Place on Earth! Even in the skewed Wasteland world, it's great fun to see these virtual "quotes"! And visually, the game looks like a compendium of the history of Disney animation. Very cool.

Really looking forward to exploring the deconstructed portions of disneyland present in the game.

Talking Re: Win a Signed Copy of Disney Epic Mickey by Warren Spector, Enter by December 31,

Hello All:

I've been waiting [for what seems like three years] since Epic Mickey was announced to get my hands on this game! Unfortunately, I am now living in Singapore and I have yet to see it on the store shelves. Was supposed to return home to Boston for Christmas but my flight was canceled due to snow in London.

The game looks amazing, visually. Of course, any chance one gets to run around the Disney Theme Parks [albeit a distorted version] is an adventure in itself.

Have any of you downloaded the Epic Mickey App fro the iPhone/iPad? It's really fun and there are comic spin-offs too.

Looking forward to Disney creating some type of attraction out of this game at one or more of their Theme Parks. Was at Hong Kong Disneyland for Halloween and they had the park so dressed up [really well]...especially the castle with the dragon in front...made me think of the game and how cool a villains or now "Wasteland" park would be.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Ron

I've been fascinated with epic mickey since disney first announced it as a steampunk style disney game, although it morphed from that idea since, the end product is something i can't wait to see. Oswald the Lucky Rabbit is a part of Disney history and to include him as a relic of history is a great way to reintroduce him to the audiences of today and is someone i see a lot of potential for Disney. And the way Mickey Mouse starts his whole adventure, gosh its like an old school Disney short, mickey gets in trouble and has to fix the mistakes he's made. In a twisted yet fascinating version of Disneyland.

I hope we might get more epic mickey if we can

I would love to have a copy. My wife and I love the idea of using forgotten characters as the core concept of the game. We are looking to buy a Wii in the near future, and the primary reason is to get this game. Already having the game would cetainly be a big incentive to getting the system sooner.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast