Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Re: Win a Signed Copy of Disney Epic Mickey by Warren Spector, Enter by December 31,

Besides the obvious reason (the game) I really want to see the part(s?) in Walt's apartment.

Thanks!
    Chris Woodruff

Re: Win a Signed Copy of Disney Epic Mickey by Warren Spector, Enter by December 31,

How cool! Mickey is so important to my family. We don't have a lot of luxuries, but we have a lot of memories. This would be BOTH for my family.

• Looking for Hidden Mickey

I would love to win this game to see how they incorporate the theme park into the game!
    Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

• The answer is 42

Wow, this is super. I have absolutely been wanting this game for so many reasons. It's the park, animation, Mickey...and Oswald! All wrapped into one amazing-looking game. I love that there's the opportunity to sort of "go into" some of the classic animation via some of the sections of the game.
    Duct tape is like The Force. It has a dark side & a light side and it binds the Universe together.

• Differently clued

I'm a huge fan of Warren Spector's games, so the autograph makes this really exciting. Plus, the game looks fantastic. Thanks for hosting this contest. It's one of the coolest things I've put in for in a long time.
    "Do it for me then. Your gaming buddies are going to be there too. It will be good for you kids to go out and blow the stink off yourselves for one night."

"Fine. For you. And for the eradication of stink."

• Minion

Thanks for doing this contest, I always love a good Mickey adventure (I'll count Kingdom Hearts because he is the King ) I have been looking forward to this game for a really long time
    Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th

Smile Re: Win a Signed Copy of Disney Epic Mickey by Warren Spector, Enter by December 31,

I love seeing this "alternate version" of Disneyland with a bit of a dark side, plus the storyline of the forgotten disney characters interacting with mickey!

I am playing through this game right now and am amazed by all of the references. I was on Mickeyjunk Mountain and recognized one of my Mickey Mouse Club buttons immediately. I also dig how there are junky Nintendo games from the past that feature Mickey Mouse on this stage.

I love how you get to play through some classic Mickey shorts to get from different portions of the stage, sure sure there are some cartoons that folks are going to recognize right away, like Through the Looking Glass and Steamboat Willie, but some others took a little while to jog my memory - as soon as I saw Mickey's two nephews on the steamroller I totally remembered the cartoon!

I also love how I can remember more characters than Mickey can!

- kc

• Life is Great!

I am happy to finally see Oswald included!
    MCDA - A Healthier, Happier Me!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • The Future is in RED?

Moving, somewhere in time...but mostly stuck in SoCal in the County of Orange

I am happy just the same(I already have the collector's edition of Epic Mickey, yet no have no Wii system!) The Music I am looking forward and the obscure characters in the game!

Timekeeper
    Now the Tower of Sauron has fallen
    Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

I am most excited about the uniqueness of the game play, how you can either use paint or thinner or both and have different results based on what you use! Seems like it will be a fun game to explore and find all the hidden stuff that needs to be painted or thinned.

• Future Disney Technician

I want this game so bad! I love how they have all these elements from the disney parks inside the game, and the dark tone the worlds have. I NEED IT!

Talking Re: Win a Signed Copy of Disney Epic Mickey by Warren Spector, Enter by December 31,

I would like to win as I want to see the mix of animantion styles, Oswald, and b/c it would be something to bring my family together as we find our way through. Thank you for this opportunity! http://micechat.com/forums/images/icons/biggrin2.gif

walt's apartment!

• Disney Trivia Queen

My favorite parts of the game are the stages in between places. I love that it's a new way to experience the old cartoons, that seem to have been forgotten by many.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast