Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Talking Win a Signed Copy of Disney Epic Mickey by Warren Spector, Enter by December 31, 2010

Contest now closed - Thank you for participating!
    Win a copy of Disney Epic Mickey - Through December 31, 2010

We have a very special holiday contest for you. From now until December 31st, you have a chance to win a copy of Disney Epic Mickey which has been signed by designer Warren Spector!

All you have to do to enter is post below what your favorite element of Epic Mickey is or why you are so excited to play it. That's it. One lucky person will be selected at random on January 1st, 2011. There is no cost to enter. You just need to post below.

Epic Mickey reunites Mickey Mouse with his long lost brother Oswald in a madcap mashup of classic Disney attractions and animation. If you haven't seen it in action, this video is a great look into the amazing graphical style of the game:

You can find up to date info on the Epic Mickey Facebook page as well.

Don't wait to purchase your copy of the game or send as a gift to your family and friends: Buy Disney Epic Mickey

Good luck and please Tweet and share this contest with your friends on Facebook and beyond!

RT @MiceChat Win a signed copy of Disney Epic Mickey. Enter here by December 31st for your chance http://su.pr/1EU7IG

** No cost to enter this giveaway. Prize provided by Fanscape Inc.
    By entering this Sweepstakes and/or accepting any prize you may win, you agree, represent and warrant that you are 13 years of age, a United States Citizen and agree that: [1] you will be bound by the Rules and Sponsor's decisions, which shall be final in all respects; [2] the Entry becomes solely the Sponsor's property and will not be acknowledged or returned; [3] you release and hold harmless the Releasees from any and all liability for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including without limitation, death and bodily injury, resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the Entry; awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of any prize; participation in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity or travel or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Sweepstakes information; [4] the prizes are awarded "AS IS" and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied, (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose); [5] winner's acceptance of any prize constitutes the grant of an unconditional right to Sponsor and assigns to use winner's name, prize information, and/or statements about the promotion for any publicity, advertising, and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law; [6] in the event viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, acts or regulations of any governmental or supranational authority, Acts of God, war, national emergency, accident, fire, riot, strikes, lockouts, industrial disputes, acts of terrorism, or other matters beyond the Sponsor's reasonable control, corrupt, prevent, or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes, so that it cannot be conducted as originally planned, the Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to modify the Rules or to cancel, modify, terminate, or suspend the Sweepstakes, and in such event, to select winners by such method as Sponsor in its sole discretion shall consider equitable; [7] the Releasees are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to: errors in the advertising, Rules, selection and announcement of the winners and distribution of the prizes; [8] the Releasees are not responsible for any inability of any winner to accept or use any prize for any reason and [9] Sponsor has the right to modify prize award procedures at its sole discretion.
    Last edited by Dustysage; 01-01-2011 at 10:16 AM.
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• I see mouse people

Blog Entries

re: Win a Signed Copy of Disney Epic Mickey by Warren Spector, Enter by December 31, 2010

Wow...nice contest!

Yes, I want to win! I haven't played yet, but I've been really wanting to get this game. I love the artwork I've seen, I love the Disney backgrounds and references (Tikis!!!!!! Haunted Mansion!!!) Since I'm going to be living so far from Disneyland, maybe this will help me cope with my park withdrawals.

Re: Win a Signed Copy of Disney Epic Mickey by Warren Spector, Enter by December 31,

My son and I just cant wait to play it. Toontown online has been fun, but to be able to create our own worlds in this framework sounds cool!

Re: Win a Signed Copy of Disney Epic Mickey by Warren Spector, Enter by December 31,

i am excited period about this game. i know it came out a few weeks ago but i love Disney stuff and this game looks awesome!
    i've got disney on the brain... and our vacation's not til next year!

• Theme Park Insider

Talking Re: Win a Signed Copy of Disney Epic Mickey by Warren Spector, Enter by December 31,

Wow! After watching this video, I'm even more excited for this game. I'd love to win a copy!

Since I'm an animation student who is saddened to see traditional 2D animation slowly disappearing, I'm happy to see that they're using a mix of styles on the game. That'll be really interesting to see! I also like that there's a nice mix of 3D worlds and platforming. I tend to get dizzy when everything's only 3D. Finally, since I've studied a lot of animation history, it'll be neat to see Oswald again!

Wink Re: Win a Signed Copy of Disney Epic Mickey by Warren Spector, Enter by December 31,

I love Mickey and I know my boys wouldn't ask for this game, it would be moms! I am the only one who likes the wii, I could have the game all to myself

I love how it brings the Disneyland park to life in such an artistic way! Can't wait to play it!

I am super excited for Epic Mickey! I love that Oswald is finally getting his shot at the spot light as well. Mostly I just like the emo-artistry of the wasteland!

• Water rides are evil.

I haven't gotten to play the game yet, but I love the idea of going through the mirror into another world that can be created or destroyed by the artist.

Talking Re: Win a Signed Copy of Disney Epic Mickey by Warren Spector, Enter by December 31,

Wow! Would I ever love to play this! And to win it would just ice my cake!

DeneciePie

Oh I so want this game but can't afford it!

I look forward to hearing the music throughout the game.

I also look forward to recognizing different characters and lands throughout the game.

• Banned User

Thank you so much for doing this! I really wanted to get the game, but the price right now is too high! The visuals alone look amazing and the story, I'm sure, will be great! Just getting to explore a lost land of forgotten ideas would be AWESOME!

• WDW CP Spring 2013

I have yet to play the game yet, but I am EARLY anticipating the opportunity to do so. I know everybody talks about the game from a nostalgic standpoint; you know, reconceptualizing lesser-known characters, and providing an excellent amount of fan-service. However, I also appreciate the game from a video game player's standpoint. Epic Micky brings something really unique to the Wii's library of games. The ability to use paint and thinner to manipulate your surroundings is such an interesting mode of game play.

So as a Disney AND video game fan, I would love to win this!

I'm excited to see Oswald! I love how Kingdom hearts tries to immitate the various styles of Disney worlds and this is going to be awesome to see the evolution of the styles 2D and 3D in the game. And I can't wait for the paint brush interaction, to change and correct the worlds that naughty Mickey changed all those years ago.

Cool Re: Win a Signed Copy of Disney Epic Mickey by Warren Spector, Enter by December 31,

I am excited about this game because you can play it through many different ways. The way I play will be different than my son. He tends to rush through games and I like to explore. He will probably erase everything and I will paint, I just know it! Or at least that is what I have heard from the interviews.

Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast