Epic Mickey Fan Art

This is a thread where you can post pictures that you've drawn based on Epic Mickey. I don't know if anyone else would want to contribute to this, but since November, I've been drawing some of this stuff. Everything I post will be ideas that I've come up with. Ranging from characters to locations that I think could have been used in the game. Since I don't really want to post my art on photobucket, I'm going to post links to images downloaded from my deviant art account. Then I'll post some info on each image. So here is my first.
    http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...57-d378t2w.jpg

A 7 Dwarfs Beetleworx. I thought it'd be cool to combine all of the 7 dwarfs into 1 body, and this is my result. It has the body and 1 arm of Grumpy. It's other arm is designed to be a mechanical pick axe that can be used as a weapon. It's mechanical, goat-like legs give it an extra boost in speed and allows it to cross more rugged terrain. It has all 7 of the Dwarfs heads connected to the body: Bashful, Doc, Grumpy, Dopey, Happy, Sneezy, and Sleepy.

Re: Epic Mickey Fan Art

Next one. http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...57-d37bx01.jpg

The level is based on the Jungle Cruise from Disneyland and the Wasteland version is called Wasteland Cruise. (Help with a better name?)
    Elements of the Jungle Book are seen in this level, such as a Shere Khan Beetleworx and King Louie's Temple. In my mind, this is a second level for Venture Land, which you play after you defeat Captain Hook and return to Venture Land. This particular area, which is depicted in the drawing, is called Thinner Falls Rain-forest. It's the first area of the level, after you enter through the Jungle Cruise Boat House in Venture Land. The objective of coming to this level is to defeat Rocky the Rhino, who is scaring everyone out of the jungle.

When you arrive, you are prompted to travel to King Louie's Temple which is being guarded by a Shere Khan Beetleworx. You begin traveling through the Rainforest, fighting your way past retired Gorilla and Head Hunter Animatronics and Spatters dressed as Skippers. Thinner from the Falls has spread onto land, causing the ground to split up into dozens of little islands. In order to get from island to island, you have to jump onto crocodiles, hippos, and crashed cruise boats and leap to the next island.
    When you finally reach the Falls, you need to talk to Colonel Hathi (from the Jungle Book). He tells you that the Falls were once a great swimming hole for his family. Now that Thinner has replaced the water, they can't go swimming anymore. He ask you to find a pump inside one of the falls and fix it to where water returns. You have to navigate your way through the falls and find a pump. Once at the pump, you have 2 options. You can fill the pump with Thinner, and the falls will stop flowing. This will create platforms that take you to the top of the falls where King Louie's Temple is. If you fill it with paint, the Thinner will convert back into water and the Elephants will have a swimming hole, once again. By thanking you, they will pick you up and place you automatically on top of the falls. They will also give you a silver pin for your hard work.
    Once at the top, you have to fight a Shere Khan Beetleworx. Once you've defeated Shere Khan, you can enter into King Louie's Temple.

Here is my next piece. A Shere Khan Beetleworx http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...57-d37exhp.jpg

It's a combo of Shere Khan and Kaa. Both from the Jungle Book. Since Kaa is Shere Khan's tail, it can attack you even with it's back turned. You encounter this Beetleworx guarding the entrance to King Louie's Temple. In order to defeat it, you have to first thin out Kaa. Once Kaa is thinned out, you have to spin attack him to defeat him. Then, you can go for the main target: Shere Khan. You have to thin out Shere Khan, and then spin attack his butt, where Kaa once rested upon. You have to spin attack Shere Khan 3 times to defeat him, but it won't be easy. Kaa is constantly stretching out and snapping at you, while Shere Khan will chase you and swipe at you with his claws at any chance he gets. Once you've defeated this Beetleworx, you are free to enter the Temple.

• Everything's satisfactual

Very nice so far! Keep up the good work...hoped I could have seen more with Epic Mickey, good to hear your ideas!
    Walt Disney World May 1998
    Walt Disney World May 2002
    Walt Disney World March 2003
    Walt Disney World March 2004
    Walt Disney World September 2005
    Walt Disney World March 2007
    Disneyland August 2010

Check out my YouTube channel with Disney theme park music!
    Music of the Mastro Master

Visit my Disney entertainment blog!
    Disney Entertainment History

Thanks! At least someone is watching this. Here's a few more.

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...57-d37iahm.jpg

After you've defeated the Shere Khan Beetleworx, you enter a projector screen and after completing a 2d side scroller, you enter King Louie's Temple. Following a thinner river, you make your way through the Temple. Similar to the Pirate Voyage section from the game, a gate needs to be raised in order to continue. You must place an anvil on a pad and stand on the other in order to raise the gate. As depicted in this picture, after you pass through the gate, it closes on you and you have to race to the next projector screen, because the thinner river is rising. While you travel through King Louie's Temple, you encounter retired Snake Beetleworx who drag you into the thinner river after they stun you with their toxins.

And...
    http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...57-d37kx3u.jpg

After you leave the Temple, you enter into the Veld. You are greeted on arrival by two retired animatronics from the Jungle Cruise. A Zebra and Giraffe. (In retrospect, I probably should have used the Giraffe from Elmer the Elephant cartoon, but I didn't know about him at the time.) Anyways, they tell you that with the intense heat experienced in the area, their drinking water supply has evaporated. They ask you to bring water back into the area. Then, they will open a projector screen for you. You have to explore the Veld, while battling the Hyenas from Lion King. I know that the Wasteland is a place for characters created during Walt Disney's lifetime, but I just figured that using the Hyenas would be the best enemy for this area. (I even hinted at Pride Rock in the background) You have two options to bring the water back into the Veld. The thinner path would be to smash a hole in the side of the Temple, which would release a flow of water out of the temple and into the Veld. The paint path would be to find a series of pipes, and paint them in. Once the pipes are in place, you spin a wheel and water flows back into existence. Either way, the animals open the projector screen and you can continue on. If you want to stay in the area for a bit longer, you can go down, through the whole in the cliff-side, and travel onto a grassland area. Once there you have to fight off a wave of enemies. After all of the enemies are defeated, you have access to a gremlin who will help you in defeating Rocky the Rhino.

• Nothin's gonna stop us!

Awesome stuff! The Shere Khan beetleworx is my favorite.

Here's a drawing I did of a possible Wastelander Robin Hood.

Based on this piece of concept art: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    Last edited by Garfieldo; 03-18-2011 at 12:27 AM.

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

wow very cool idea's....if I did not know it I would think Disney was going to use these in the next game

Quote Originally Posted by Garfieldo View Post
    Awesome stuff! The Shere Khan beetleworx is my favorite.

Here's a drawing I did of a possible Wastelander Robin Hood.

Based on this piece of concept art: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    Did you upload that onto Deviant Art? Cause I think I've seen it on there.