Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Still lost in Neverland

Smile RCT3 Paris Disneyland Project.

have done a bit of work of the last month or so on a RCT3 Disneyland Paris Project. All these parts were found in old archives on the Atari Boards for RCT3. They are not complete as many of the links are no longer working to download the parts. I have the entire Paris Hotel and all of Main Street which is what I have now completed. I have parts of Adventureland and Fantasyland but no Frontierland or Discoveryland. I do have bits and pieces from these lands but sadly no one ever completed the Paris Castle. I am going to try the best I can to do what I can to finish this Park but I thought any RCT3 fans who are also Paris Disneyland fans would enjoy seeing what I have done so far. Rather than spend the time, and space here, I have provided a link to the Photobucket Album for this project, so please enjoy:

http://photobucket.com/dlparis
    Last edited by Lost Boy; 10-29-2011 at 04:17 PM.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• Sock Puppet

Re: RCT3 Paris Disneyland Project.

Great to see another avid RCT3 fan! Can't wait to see more!

I am glad to see that someone is actually looking around here. I am an Avid Fan and download and use tons of Custom Scenery and Custom Rides to build my Parks. I have several Harry Potter Parks, a "Traveling" Carny Show that has a permanent site with a hotel and huge swimming pool, plus several Amusement Parks that have many different real recreation of amusement park rides. This particular Park is Unique and very hard because many of the old links no longer work so a lot of stuff is missing. Some of the missing things I did have the parts for already so I will be able to do the Phantom Manor, Big Thunder on the Island and best of all The Paris Space Mountain. I have a lot of stuff for Adventureland and One building for Fantasyland, but that's about it. No Castle has ever been done and released and noting exists for Frontierland. It's going to be a long bumpy ride but I will update when I can.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• Down Pluto!

...and we are of course waiting to see more of your current Paris project. Keep up the good work!

I am Sambo, and I endorse this signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Boy View Post
    I am glad to see that someone is actually looking around here. I am an Avid Fan and download and use tons of Custom Scenery and Custom Rides to build my Parks. I have several Harry Potter Parks, a "Traveling" Carny Show that has a permanent site with a hotel and huge swimming pool, plus several Amusement Parks that have many different real recreation of amusement park rides. This particular Park is Unique and very hard because many of the old links no longer work so a lot of stuff is missing. Some of the missing things I did have the parts for already so I will be able to do the Phantom Manor, Big Thunder on the Island and best of all The Paris Space Mountain. I have a lot of stuff for Adventureland and One building for Fantasyland, but that's about it. No Castle has ever been done and released and noting exists for Frontierland. It's going to be a long bumpy ride but I will update when I can.
    I don't get that. You know, you can just build the park yourself. You don't need to rely on prebuilt structures. There's no fun in that.

You have to know how to create those structures using sketchup and other things that I have no knowledge of. Also having never been to Paris I have no idea what these building look like.

However it's all moot now as my computer crashed Sunday morning and I can't get into Windows or anything because either the graphic card was damaged somehow or the driver for the disc drive is providing incorrect information. I am work right not but have limited access. I don't know how long it will be till I can get back on my computer so I will only be here on Tuesday and Friday until this is taken care of.
    Last edited by Lost Boy; 11-06-2011 at 01:32 PM.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• Sock Puppet

Sadly, due to reasons that I do ot know, my computer does not allow me to download Custom Scenery, my computer freezes when I even try... So I love seeing these kind of threads because although I am not able to do stuff like this on RCT3, it is great to see what others have built.

I don't know why your computer freezed when you download custom scenery. Are you able to play RCT3 without any slowness or jerky movement as you add more scenery? If so then you should have no problem downloading anything. You are just moving a program from a file service site to your computer in a zip file. Now, if your computer is not working properly with the regular game, then you do not have a graphic card fast enough or large enough to handle the amount of graphics this game has.

My computer is now working again as it was my graphic card that finally fried itself out. I replaced it with an upgrade and installed the drivers for that, all done yesterday, and so far it's working fine. I haven't tried to play RCT3 yet but probably will do that later today and hope I can work on the Paris Park without burning out the new graphic card. I am kind of afraid right now to go back the game that I was playing when the burn out occurred. If I am successful and able to change what I wanted to do and make a video of what's done so far, I will post the results here.

Thank You Poisonedapples

I have decided that the Paris Park needs to be redone on a normal sandbox size as the game will not longer stay up and running even if I do nothing but take a picture. So I am starting over and using some imagination to get things to fit. It's not going to be a complete Park anyway since most of the stuff was never produced. A new Paris Disneyland Parking lot has been made available and I will find a place to put that. I am also making sure that everything lines up this time. That is what bothered me the most in the original version. The Entrance, Mickey Hand/Wand statue and the Mickey Floral were off center to the Hotel Entrance and the Hotel exit was off center to the Train Station. I will make some kind of video when it's done, and in the meantime I will post photos as the rebuild progresses.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• Minion

i love rct3 platuim good work
    I have a problem with dyslexia, but if you will please bear with me, I would love to participate in the conversations here at MiceChat. Thanks for your understanding! - Matthttp://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo[URL=http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDisneylandfan4ever?feature=mhumfeature=mhum#p/u"]http://www.youtube.com/user/matt4mickey123?feature=mhum#p/u[/U- Mattșoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șoș șo[disneyland repctive of the wedsday show dca eathen brithday 282 by mickeyfan4ever1234, on Flickr

I have done some very limited work on the Disneyland Paris Park. The entire front areas including the Parking Lot, Hotel, Interior portion of the hotel, the Main Street Train Station and the town square buildings. I may make a video of just this part to see how it all looks. Not people in the park yet as they tend to screw things up fast. I am just taking my time as things are being introduced all the time and some fit the Paris Park.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Still downloading more custom scenery than I will ever use, but you never know. I think in the near future I will do a flythrough of the Park as it now stands. I am happy with it but there is so much to do and not every thing is available, yet.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• Sultan of Swing

If you could please check out my Thread in this Forum it would be nice thank you!Also keep up the work!
    Always read the fine print.

OK, I will go check it out. I see only this one here. I made the fly over path yesterday but since is runs long, it will probably take a long time to actually record so I will do that later when I have the time. This week is out as I have things to do and three days at work instead of two.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• Sultan of Swing

Alright that is cool It is good to know that their is other RCT3 Fanatics out there! http://micechat.com/forums/rollercoa...ecreation.html that is the thread I started just in case you didn't find it!
    Always read the fine print.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast