Star wars the force unleashed iii idea

I have an idea for a third Force Unleashed video game, that takes place 11 months before Episode IV and this time with Darth Vader being more secondary antagonist, and the main antagonist being Palpatine. Feel free to comment and share ideas.

STAR WARS: THE FORCE UNLEASHED III

Overview: 1 month after the events of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, Vader is currently locked up in Dantooine but manages to escape custody with the aid of Boba Fett and unleashes havok killing many soldiers. Learning the news of Vader's escape from Dantooine, Starkiller heads to Dantooine to investigate only finding remains of rebel soldiers and such. However, he encounters Boba Fett who was told by Vder to finish him off which leads Starkiller to dueling Boba Fett who managed to steal a lightsaber. Although he is almost killed by Fett, Starkiller takes down and injures him but Fett then escapes and manages to knock him out back and kidnaps him. Eventually, Starkiller awakes on the planet of Tatooine where he is stalked by a unknown hooded figure who reveals himself as the Dark Apprentice who was ordered to kill him by Vader. Dueling his own brother, Starkiller soon manages to defeat his own brother in which he condemns him for ruining the legacy of the original Starkiller. Angered by this, the Dark Apprentice tries to attack his own brother but is shot by Han Solo who was busy with his partner Chewbacca looking for a place to smuggle goods for Jabba. Starkiller thanks the smuggler and his friend and insists they join the Alliance, but they refuse insisting their smuggling career comes first. Though Han & Chewie leave, Starkiller then contacts Kota and informs him he is on Tatooine but plans to hunt down Fett and take him prisoner. Kota then informs him Juno got murdered by Vader, which leads Starkiller to almost change his mind but he decides Fett must be captured first before he deal with Vader again. However he realizes later on there's more to Fett than just what he's doing believing him to be minor part of something big.

Gameplay: Similar in style to previous two but this time, the player gets to customize their own light saber almost like in the Nintendo Wii, & PS2 versions of The Force Unleashed. Also like the previous Wii versions, there will be multiplayer not just for Wii but for the Xbox 360 & PS3 too.

Developer: Lucasarts

Publisher: Lucasarts

Platforms: Xbox 360, PS3, Wii U, & PSP

Engine: Unreal Engine III

Design: The setting of the game will be much more advanced looking but true to the locations.

List of Levels:
    1. Escape from Dantooine
    2. Confrontation with Fett
    3. Duel of Brothers
    4. Mos Eisley Spaceport
    5. Kamino Third Time
    6. Geonosis Arena
    7. Star Destroyer
    8. Mustafar Duel Part I
    9. Mustafar Duel Part II
    10. Return to Tatooine
    11. Coruscant Duel Part I
    12. Coruscant Duel Part II
    13. Coruscant Duel Part III
    14. Return of Galen Marek
    15. Brothers vs. Sith
    Characters:
    1. Starkiller voiced by Sam Witter
    2. Galen Marek voiced by Sam Witter
    3. Darth Vader voiced by James Earl Jones
    4. Jedi Master General Rahm Kota voiced by Cully Fredrickson
    5. Juno Eclipse voiced by Natalie Cox
    6. Emperor Palpatine voiced by Ian Mcdiramid
    7. Stormtroopers voiced by Steven Blum and others
    8. Scout Troopers voiced by Steven Blum and others
    9. Imperial Officers voiced by Tom Kane and others
    10. Proxy voiced by David W. Collins
    11. Boba Fett voiced by Dee Bradley Baker
    12. Dark Apprentice voiced by Starkiller

More to come soon...
    Last edited by Mickey Mouse rocks; 05-16-2012 at 01:16 PM.
    "I would rather entertain and hope that people learned something, than educate people and hope they were entertained" - Walt Disney

• far, far away from DL

Re: Star wars the force unleashed iii idea

Sounds very interesting. I like the idea of dueling brothers. That whole storyline would make a great book.

Quote Originally Posted by disneygirl View Post
    Sounds very interesting. I like the idea of dueling brothers. That whole storyline would make a great book.
    Thanks for the compliments
    "I would rather entertain and hope that people learned something, than educate people and hope they were entertained" - Walt Disney

• Sock Puppet

final dues is in 3 parts??
    Yeah totally because you can always have something that is final in 3 parts.

Quote Originally Posted by disney1995 View Post
    final dues is in 3 parts??
    Yeah totally because you can always have something that is final in 3 parts.
    This is done to make it longer than it's predecessor which had like 10 levels

---------- Post added 03-04-2012 at 11:47 AM ----------

Anyway my idea for the ending is to have Starkiller be killed by Boba Fett who managed to borrow Palpatine's lightsaber. Then Emperor Palpatine will contact Fett, to make sure Starkiller is dead in which he confirms and is told by the him to wait for him so that he can get his pay. Meanwhile on his flagship, Vader will sense the death of Starkiller but won't care at all deeming his experiment to be another failure.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Mouse rocks View Post
    This is done to make it longer than it's predecessor which had like 10 levels

---------- Post added 03-04-2012 at 11:47 AM ----------

Anyway my idea for the ending is to have Starkiller be killed by Boba Fett who managed to borrow Palpatine's lightsaber. Then Emperor Palpatine will contact Fett, to make sure Starkiller is dead in which he confirms and is told by the him to wait for him so that he can get his pay. Meanwhile on his flagship, Vader will sense the death of Starkiller but won't care at all deeming his experiment to be another failure.
    wow what a horrible way to end the game HAHA i am so glad you are not a dev at lucas arts that ending is darn right STUPID and unreal engine 3?? what an out dated engine Cryengine 3 or frostbite 2 is the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by disney1995 View Post
    wow what a horrible way to end the game HAHA i am so glad you are not a dev at lucas arts that ending is darn right STUPID and unreal engine 3?? what an out dated engine Cryengine 3 or frostbite 2 is the way to go.
    It's just an idea and I'll look into ideas for alternative game engines.

And well as for my ideas they are slightly altered.