• Sultan of Swing

World of Color Recreation

This is not mine or my work. A friend of mine has been working on this for awhile. He has had his ups and downs on the show about how the show is just a Water Show and it being difficult to create. This is not a full on recreation of the show as it includes Pyrotechnics. I will keep you updated on the Show as long as this Thread stays up. The show will be released this Summer 2012! Here is a little Teaser/Trailer World Of Color Official Teaser RCT3 - HD - YouTube I will also post some Trailers of Parts of the show.

---------- Post added 05-20-2012 at 02:05 PM ----------

World Of Color Trailer #1-RCT3 - YouTube Intro & Little Mermaid Scene
    World Of Color Trailer #2-RCT3 - YouTube Pirates of the Caribbean Section
    World Of Color Sneak Peak #3-RCT3 HD - YouTube Lion King Section
    World Of Color Trailer #4 - RCT3 HD - YouTube Updated Version of PotC Scene with different View
    World Of Color Sneak Peak #5 - RCT3 - YouTube Wall-E Scene
    World Of Color Sneak Peak #6 - RCT3 HD - YouTube Up Scene
    http://youtu.be/y8KFsOCCkiA Last Official Teaser "Add a little Color to your World" June 1st
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADQjd...feature=colike ''World of Color " Full Show HD
    *note scenes may have been changed or edited as this is a recreation
    *mistakes have been fixed (Remember this is a Video Game and all can't be done as the game is old)
    Last edited by BugSam101; 06-13-2012 at 08:47 AM.
    Always read the fine print.

• Still lost in Neverland

Re: World of Color Recreation

That is incredible. I looked at the other trailers as well and am looking forward to the entire show. He put a lot of work in this cause I know how hard it is to get different fountain effect like those and timing to the music. I have tried, but gave up.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• Sultan of Swing

Thank You.....I have told my friend and he also say Thank You!

• Sock Puppet

Wow! That was truely amazing, I have tried time and time again to learn how to make custom particles like the ones he used to create the fountains in the show and have failed over and over again, I can tell you, what he did right there was not easy by any standards. I also love all the custom content he used, would you mind asking him for me where he got that fabulous recreation of Mickey's Fun Wheel! Thanks for sharing this wonderful video! Tell your friend that he did a wonderful job for me!

• I am not a Krusty Krab

impressed!!!!! join WDI

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine, without me my signature is useless, without my signature i am useless!

"You'll need a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethro's, a Leon Spinx, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever."

The Paradise Pier Custom Scenery can be found on Atari's Forums for RCT3 but you will have to search for it. The Mickey Mouse just goes onto the giant Ferris Wheel that come with RCT3 Platinum.

RCT3 Exchange - Atari Forums

If you can't find it there try this one:

CS Depot - Downloads

In both cases you want to search through the Custom Scenery area.

Thank You Poisonedapples

I'm working as i'm with my autobots.

Amazing. I watched the whole show in full screen on You Tube and just astounded by what you have been able to do. It's not a recreation of WOC but a clever redo of the show and I like the fireworks added into the show. The job of putting the video images from the show on the mist screens was so well done. Kudos to turning out one of the best RCT3 show videos I have seen yet. Just amazing. To bad you didn't have little squirt taking his bow at the end, that would have made it perfect. It is an amazing accomplishment and I hate think how many hours of rendering the video it took. The work you put into this really shows and you did an amazing job. How on earth did you get You Tube to put it up with all the copyrighted music. Usually the cut the sound off but this stayed intact. Job well done.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• Sultan of Swing

WOW.......I haven't been on the forum a lot lately and I will show him the forum but I never thought it would get more viewers on here other than lostboy.
    @Alexshow why did you repost it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lost Boy View Post
    Amazing. I watched the whole show in full screen on You Tube and just astounded by what you have been able to do. It's not a recreation of WOC but a clever redo of the show and I like the fireworks added into the show. The job of putting the video images from the show on the mist screens was so well done. Kudos to turning out one of the best RCT3 show videos I have seen yet. Just amazing. To bad you didn't have little squirt taking his bow at the end, that would have made it perfect. It is an amazing accomplishment and I hate think how many hours of rendering the video it took. The work you put into this really shows and you did an amazing job. How on earth did you get You Tube to put it up with all the copyrighted music. Usually the cut the sound off but this stayed intact. Job well done.
    Yes I did mention that to him once it was finished he has never seen WoC so Walt's Fountains was unknown to him. Again to add more to his Awesomeness he has never been to the Disneyland Resort nor seen WoC in person. Thanks for the Comments, Thanks, and Views! I will also tell him about the Views!

• Sultan of Swing

Quote Originally Posted by Disneylandfan67 View Post
    Wow! That was truely amazing, I have tried time and time again to learn how to make custom particles like the ones he used to create the fountains in the show and have failed over and over again, I can tell you, what he did right there was not easy by any standards. I also love all the custom content he used, would you mind asking him for me where he got that fabulous recreation of Mickey's Fun Wheel! Thanks for sharing this wonderful video! Tell your friend that he did a wonderful job for me!
    He got it from

Quote Originally Posted by Disneylandfan67 View Post
    Wow! That was truly amazing, I have tried time and time again to learn how to make custom particles like the ones he used to create the fountains in the show and have failed over and over again, I can tell you, what he did right there was not easy by any standards. I also love all the custom content he used, would you mind asking him for me where he got that fabulous recreation of Mickey's Fun Wheel! Thanks for sharing this wonderful video! Tell your friend that he did a wonderful job for me!
    Thank you so much! Yes, this show took a very long time. There were points where I just wanted to quit this show, the lag was unbelievable and all in all this took 9 park files to make. And I'm not gonna even get into how long it took to record this show, haha. Thank you so much again!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMonroe View Post
    impressed!!!!! join WDI
    Thanks for your comment! And I wish! Haha

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Boy View Post
    Thanks so much for your interest and appreciation, Lost Boy! Yea, after thinking about it for awhile I decided to do my own version instead of a full on recreation, to keep the audience interested. I didn't want to be another person who failed at recreating World Of Color, haha. Thanks so Lost Boy! And I had to render this video 5 times, and each took over half a day, so you do the math! Haha. Thanks again guys!

Thanks Sam! Thanks for bringing this topic over here, appreciate it

ernie. i putted the video on micechat. not sam
    I'm working as i'm with my autobots.

• Sultan of Swing

Quote Originally Posted by ErnieG014 View Post
    Thank you so much! Yes, this show took a very long time. There were points where I just wanted to quit this show, the lag was unbelievable and all in all this took 9 park files to make. And I'm not gonna even get into how long it took to record this show, haha. Thank you so much again!

Thanks for your comment! And I wish! Haha

Thanks so much for your interest and appreciation, Lost Boy! Yea, after thinking about it for awhile I decided to do my own version instead of a full on recreation, to keep the audience interested. I didn't want to be another person who failed at recreating World Of Color, haha. Thanks so Lost Boy! And I had to render this video 5 times, and each took over half a day, so you do the math! Haha. Thanks again guys!

Thanks Sam! Thanks for bringing this topic over here, appreciate it
    Your Welcome URN-E!

---------- Post added 07-16-2012 at 05:29 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Alexshow View Post
    ernie. i putted the video on micechat. not sam
    No you didn't and it's put. You must have not read above as it says "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADQjd...feature=colike''World of Color " Full Show HD"