As promised... the batman arkham reviews

Here we go pt 1 it's going to be short because i didn't finished the game but round one is batman arkham asylum the game is the most darkest batman game that you can find because of the joker titans, bane, killer crocs lair, the nightmare's scarecrow give's you, all of the detail the game has and ivy.

Overall rating! 8.00%/10.00%

next time arkham city and then harley quinns revenge! and conculsion
    I'm working as i'm with my autobots.

Re: As promised... the batman arkham reviews

Okay part 2: The batman arkham city including the catwoman missions.... Mindblowing! the detail is colorful but still bringing the dark envirioments of arkham city. the story is great, the characters are great, the voicing is great and the exprience is great and did not disipoint but there is one problem and i think everybody could agree is the ending but i'm spoilerfree about this one but i give it a rating and the wtf ometer of awesome
    10/10 and the wtf meter of awesome is 1000 and that's high!

• Sugar & Spice

Blog Entries

Really enjoyed playing Batman Arkham City... still haven't gotten around to the Catwoman missions. I tore through the game in two days while visiting family and had some adverse weather. I gave it a personal 10/10 because it kept me interested and willing to complete all the missions.

Thanks for not giving away the ending!
    <3 There are a million cupcakes in the world but only one is Cupcake Terror. <3

I AM THE REBEL SPY.

Harley time baby! so i took a break but its here again and it's time for the revenge and now sience it's been a few months basicly its a tribute to the joker but there were little eggs and made me think something if hamil is still working on a batman game and that is the signs of a cyrnogentic lab in metroplis and makes me curious if they are doing joker in the third and there could be superman for metroplis and gotham city for a open-world game but that's just me. as other words harley's revenge to me was a letdown with the story and the lack of space in arkham but robins in the story and is cool! but the rest is stale but i won't reveal anything else but i give it a 7 and a 1/2 but next time is the final part and it is actauly with both superman and batsy and its called superman/batman: Public enemies!