Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Epic Mickey 2 Disney Refences: the ultimate challenge for Disney fanatics!

Awesome new area! Can't wait to try it out!

I found a few things, but my computer is acting up, so I'll try to post 'em tomorrow.
    But here's one for tonight...
    Name:  babe.JPG
Views: 760
Size:  76.9 KB
    Here's Babe, the big blue Ox.

By the way, what's up with all of these yellow picture icons we've seen scattered across the different levels?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Stitch626626; 08-31-2012 at 08:19 PM.

I found an image in the Epic Mickey 2 wiki, apparently coming from issue 282 of Nintendo Power, next month's issue. It gets released on Tuesday, but since someone already found it, I figured I'd try to go see if I can find out what else is in it. Ended up wasting my time, but here's the image. Keep in mind that's it's only concept art, so things can change. Then again, most of the concept art we've seen so far, is pretty accurate to what's in the game.

Name:  1000px-IMG_0484.jpg
Views: 753
Size:  118.5 KB

I'm guessing it's going to include various props and floats from retired parades.
    I managed to pull it apart, and I've already found several references.

Name:  Float1.jpg
Size:  109.3 KB
    First off, looks like Tik-Tok from the Return to Oz has become a basher enemy.
    Name:  A11-11.jpg
Size:  45.7 KB
    The hippo from the retired Dumbo section of the electrical parade.
    Name:  2230594927_41c39af26c_z.jpg
Views: 752
Size:  138.5 KB
    The snail from the Alice in Wonderland section of the electrical parade is hiding in the shadows, but...
    Name:  4815804480_87121e506d.jpg
Size:  208.0 KB
    The Turtle is much more prevelent, actually appearing in different locations.

Anyways, that's all I could point out in the image. Also, apparently according to the issue, an animatronic Stromboli will make an appearance in this location.

• Minion

Tick Tock makes sense considering how he was a shortlived part of the parade.
    M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E

Flickr
    Lend a hand at Disney Wiki

I'm just happy he's part of the game. I loved the Oz books and movies as a kid, so I'm really happy to see it getting some form of presence in the game!

Found some pics of Beetleworx artwork in the epic mickey wiki. A few are a bit interesting...
    Name:  tik-tok.JPG
Views: 696
Size:  30.5 KB
    First is just a better look at Tik-Tok. Then things get interesting...

Name:  ursula.JPG
Size:  29.3 KB
    Ursula as a tanker!
    Name:  hopper.JPG
Views: 694
Size:  13.5 KB
    And this guy! Who I have no idea who it is!

Also got a nice pic of probably a Bog Easy area

• Mickey is not my Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch626626 View Post

Name:  hopper.JPG
Views: 694
Size:  13.5 KB
    And this guy! Who I have no idea who it is!
    This is one of the demons from Mr Toads wild ride

• Minion

'Epic Mickey 2' Rainbow Caverns, Rainbow Falls, Costumes, Inkwells, Photo Mode, Soundtrack and MORE - StitchKingdom.com - StitchKingdom.com

Rainbow Caverns area revealed. Has a ton of Snow White elements. Also details on Costumes, which include Brave Little Tailor, Steamboat Willie, and Sorcerer's Apprentice for Mickey and Oswald gets knight's armor, a Gremlin-inspired flight suit and a Tron costume.

Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power Of Two Video Preview With Warren Spector -- Now With Hats! - G4tv.com
    M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E

Flickr

The new maps are awesome! Mean Street looks GREAT, Rainbow falls and all it's Snow White references is pretty interesting, and i LOVE the fact that we'll be able to change our appearances! Can't wait to try out the Sorcerer's apprentice outfit!

Rainbow Caverns (Or Angel Caverns, which for some reason, I'm hearing in the first second of the gameplay video), on the other hand, is kind of strange. I have no idea what ANYTHING in that area is from, if they did reference anything in that area.

• Minion

The large angel statue is apparently from Beauty and the Beast. They took some art from the castle and made it a focal point.
    M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E

Flickr

^^That's what I've read as well, but last night I rewatched the entire film, trying to figure out where the statue is from, and I simply can't figure out what they're talking about when they say it's from Beauty and the Beast.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch626626 View Post
    Found some pics of Beetleworx artwork in the epic mickey wiki. A few are a bit interesting...
    Name:  tik-tok.JPG
Size:  30.5 KB
    First is just a better look at Tik-Tok. Then things get interesting...

Name:  ursula.JPG
Size:  29.3 KB
    Ursula as a tanker!
    Ha that Ursula made me laugh. And I LOVED Return to Oz!

Looks like I'll have to get this game. I played the first one a little bit but lost interest and really wasn't getting the mechanics of the controls. But granted I had just received my Wii and was learning how to play it anyway.

What an awesome thread! I will have to show my fiance tonight-- we cannot wait to play the game. If we stumble across something new, I'll be sure to share!

Here's a pic that was posted on the Epic Mickey facebook page. It's not anything that can be referenced, but it does show a few interesting things.

For example, what's up with the second castle on the left-hand side of the map? It kind of resembles Beast's castle, so I'm a bit confused as to what's going on there. Second, what's up with the highlighted sections? My guess is that those are areas that will either be gone from the game or will have only a small portion of gameplay. They're also locations from the first game, so those may simply be areas that have already been explored, so they're highlighted and detailed.

Either way, this is an interesting map of Wasteland and what's to come.

Jungle cruise!!!

• Minion

IGN's got a walkthrough going that'd be good to dissect.

Disney's Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two Walkthrough Part 12 - The Dioramas - YouTube

New character here in Wasteland's Train Dioramas named Abe is essentially a Timekeeper/Disneyland Innoventions Tom Morrow robot that also seems to double as a Don Knotts homage.
    M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E

Flickr

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast