Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: does anyone know of vmk?

does any one have pins for trade

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by SummerInFL
    Yeah, the other night someone goes, "Can I just hold your bat magic for a minute?" I said, I'm sorry no, I'm not a moron.
    I'll hold it for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SummerInFL
    I got a warning once, because I was hosting my free prizes game one night and these people wouldn't leave me alone because I said I was closed. It was around 1am and I needed to work the next day so I said, "I'm sorry I can't stay open, I live near WDW do you know what time it is right now?"

I had a message literally 2 seconds later stating that you aren't allowed to give out personal information ingame and if it happened again I would be banned.
    Same thing happened to me when talking with a friend that I know. Kinda sad. They should just take out the "live" word out of the dictonary!

Sorry again to hear about your daughter a_hyperbole. Hopefully she'll be back soon and she can join us at the Micechat Meets and I can give her a door.

• Banned User

### from here. it's sat night. lol

if you were wrongly banned then their is an option through contact us (con act us) to say that. they have logs and sometimes they do not read them and ban instead. but if you claim it was wrongfull ban they will read into it and look it up...

Remember Big mouse is always watching on vmk...

• LoisAlene

Quote Originally Posted by a_hyperbole
    My daughter got banned on VMK for a couple of weeks. This is what she told me happened. Guy comes up to her character, asks her if she wants to "make out". She said no, that its against the rules. He called her a "beach" and then reported HER to the mods, saying SHE asked him to "make out". She got banned.
    You can't Say beach on VMK. It comes out ###

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12