Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

does anyone know of vmk?

if so plz i need your help PLEASE

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Re: does anyone know of vmk?

Quote Originally Posted by kutekelly
    if so plz i need your help PLEASE
    Sure do! I have been playing since day 1, how can I help you?

• What, where am i?

i know everything there is to know
    Last edited by fantasmicrazy; 01-20-2006 at 12:01 PM.
    If life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade. Then find someone who's life has given them vodka and have a party.

I look at you and I see 2 men. The man you are and the man you ought to be. One day those 2 will meet and should make for one hell of a football player!

If this is torture, chain me to the wall

Are you there God? It's me Jesus.

Locke and Jack are to busy worrying about Locke and Jack.

The best kind of Prize is a surprise! Hehehe

The sun never sets on the Disney Empire.

• Just this guy......

I love the VMK! Sign up and start walking around. Talk to the people and play the games. You will have a great time.

I love the new HM game. WOW is that fun.

• Play VMK Every Hour

I am a master at everything, NEVER been scammed bc i know all the scams.

• HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DMCA!

I've been on VMK since "day 1". Haven't been on in a while though. Darn Micechat!

It's always me

• a_girl

i love VMK and i haven't played since day one but i do know a lot, from hidden mickeys to codes i know it all.
    (unless they are hiding some stuff from us)

• no flash photography...

I've ben amamber since day one as well....but the game became really boring for me and I have stopped playing. I went on about a week ago and confirmed it is still boring and I left....

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Quote Originally Posted by add3to1
    I am a master at everything, NEVER been scammed bc i know all the scams.
    Yeah, the other night someone goes, "Can I just hold your bat magic for a minute?" I said, I'm sorry no, I'm not a moron.

• I'm your huckleberry.

Hey Summer, question for you....

My daughter got banned on VMK for a couple of weeks. This is what she told me happened. Guy comes up to her character, asks her if she wants to "make out". She said no, that its against the rules. He called her a "beach" and then reported HER to the mods, saying SHE asked him to "make out". She got banned.

It seems to me that there HAD to be something else going on, they don't just ban people based on one players word, right???

Quote Originally Posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Quote Originally Posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Quote Originally Posted by a_hyperbole
    Hey Summer, question for you....

My daughter got banned on VMK for a couple of weeks. This is what she told me happened. Guy comes up to her character, asks her if she wants to "make out". She said no, that its against the rules. He called her a "beach" and then reported HER to the mods, saying SHE asked him to "make out". She got banned.

It seems to me that there HAD to be something else going on, they don't just ban people based on one players word, right???
    Oddly enough this isn't the first time I have heard something like this. I know they are very strict in regards to keeping the game safe for the intended age group.

My opinion is the person who banned your daughter didn't want the hassle of figuring out who was telling the truth and just banned her. I am sorry this has happened and I can only hope she can return soon.

I got a warning once, because I was hosting my free prizes game one night and these people wouldn't leave me alone because I said I was closed. It was around 1am and I needed to work the next day so I said, "I'm sorry I can't stay open, I live near WDW do you know what time it is right now?"

I had a message literally 2 seconds later stating that you aren't allowed to give out personal information ingame and if it happened again I would be banned.

I would hope your situation doesn't happen very often and she was just one of the few unfortunate but again I have read where this has happened to others.

• I'm your huckleberry.

Thanks Summer! I just wanted to make sure what she said was possible. She's a very truthful kid, but that story seemed so far fetched! Its sad that they do this!

She's had problems with having stuff stolen too. She had a friend on the game and put part of her Gold Monsters Inc. teleporter in her friends room, and her friend made off with it. She was so upset, one of the MC'er gave her the teleporter!

Quote Originally Posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Quote Originally Posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Quote Originally Posted by a_hyperbole
    Thanks Summer! I just wanted to make sure what she said was possible. She's a very truthful kid, but that story seemed so far fetched! Its sad that they do this!

She's had problems with having stuff stolen too. She had a friend on the game and put part of her Gold Monsters Inc. teleporter in her friends room, and her friend made off with it. She was so upset, one of the MC'er gave her the teleporter!
    awww Poor baby!! Make sure she doesn't let someone hold something or just "borrow" something. People seem really nice when they want to scam but then they run off with your stuff.

As far as the doors, you can't put furniture in anybodies room but your own unless she gave them to her friend. That person is being horrible anyway by running off with them but your daughter would of had to give them to her first. :/

Another common scam is people will say, can you just show it to me in a trade window? Then while your in there they go, okay hit accept. Well thats completing the trade!! So its okay to show something in a trade window but the minute you hit that accept button its gone.

• It's a dead man's party!

^ Which is why I never trade or let people borrow stuff. :\ Girls have been chasing me around lately for my crown saying, "PLZ! PLZ! tRaDe? Im NEW!".
    Ghost Mickey Popcorn Bucket Mission? 10/14/10 SUCCESS! FINALLY!!!!

• RAWRR(:

this girl said no free stuff unless you let her try on a crown, and i said no but she boot. what happened to the good old free stuff rooms where it was no lie??!! seriously! now one of these problem accure- owner boots, no owner (very common), owner says sorry im out of stuff while she has rope divders up... or they pretent to give stuff but exit than boot. I am so tired of this. One day this might force me to leave vmk, but i dont think i ever will

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast