VMK in ark quest at Disneyland

Hi has any one taken the vmk park quest at Disneyland? I'm going in little over a week and I really want to be able to answer all the quest questions.

What I want to do is have the answers with me and tray to answer them all on my own but before i turn it in check and make sure that I have it right. My husband said he would take it with me so that I could have an extra set of cards for a friend that can't go this year. And to be honest in some way I'm not sure if he will be willing to hunt down all the answers before he get to board and is ready to do somethign else and I know we have to have it done early to take the tour. So any help would be great. This will be My first time to DisneyLand I have allways gone to World.
    I will never grow up if it means looking like I've sucked on Persimmons all my life!!!!

Never Judge someone because of how they talk or write you may just find out that they have Dyslexia!
    </IMG>

• What have I done?

Re: VMK in ark quest at Disneyland

Hello GA. I have family in Brunswick. Alos I heard the Tours are over with till they figure things out. I have completed all quests in game and in Park. I highly recommend searching for the answers yourself but due to time restraints its understandable you cant complete them all. Second question is are you going to Walt Disney World or Disneyland. The reason I ask is because I know the VMK section is in Tomorrowland in Disneyland CA. They castmemebers are very friendly and can at times assist you with the answers but not give out answers. The VMK in Walt Disney World is in the same place as in the game if my memory serves me right. I am afraid I have no knoweledge other then that. For complete answers turn to http://www.vmkforums.com they have all answers but you must subscribe to get to the "Secrets of VMK" thread.

"This guy!"

We are going to DisneyLand at the end of Month. I think we may end up going to World in fall though wehave some tickets for there that we have not used yet.

As far a VMKForum I tied to sign up there but it will not for some reason send me a email to conferm it. I have wrote also about it and Still nothing. at same time it will not let me we register.

I really want to do the quest myself but I was wanting answer in just in case i could not figure them out.

I hate that they have cancels the quest that stinks. I was looking forward to it. Any reason why or when they might start up again?
    I will never grow up if it means looking like I've sucked on Persimmons all my life!!!!

Never Judge someone because of how they talk or write you may just find out that they have Dyslexia!
    </IMG>

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by garosepink
    We are going to DisneyLand at the end of Month. I think we may end up going to World in fall though wehave some tickets for there that we have not used yet.

As far a VMKForum I tied to sign up there but it will not for some reason send me a email to conferm it. I have wrote also about it and Still nothing. at same time it will not let me we register.

I really want to do the quest myself but I was wanting answer in just in case i could not figure them out.

I hate that they have cancels the quest that stinks. I was looking forward to it. Any reason why or when they might start up again?
    the rumor says after completing all the quests you get a Fastpass good for some attractions now... not bad idea really..

I recomend vmkmagic.com as they are newer and have more active people who can help.... (looks around)