Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BAT magic

• For You!

Re: BAT magic

I thought snowman was only 2000

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

i want as many codes as u guys have now!! i will reward ppl on vmk for codes i dont have

• RAWRR(:

Omg i have a weird feeling that flying magic will be like inferno or will be something outragous like 30,000 credits! I mean when realsed the old blue stuff everything else like doubled in prices and since they have stopped selling the blue stuff the prices have stayed higher! Just an excuse to raise the prices?! does anyone else feel this way? & i also noticed that when they raise prices they dont increase how many credits we get for everything!!!! so now we have to work twice as hard!!

• going my way?

you are absolutely right supply and demand i guess clashed big time because everyone keeps buying stuff out because they are so cheap(except bat magic). Also they did not increase credit rewards probably for the reson that they wanted to keep a good quantity of items for sale.

• Just this guy......

One thought behind the logic (or lack of logic) for the high prices of bat magic and other great items is that it means that people must stay active on VMK. People just can’t go away and expect to come back and get the good stuff with out any work. It also forces you to trade and interact with others on the VMK.

Just a thought.

• Haunted Mansion Holiday

Well my quick credit-making game is potc. Just play Level 3 before next Saturday and u get 150 credits and an ice cube chiar (which sells for 25 creds) and its only takes about 3 minutes a game. I made over 1000 credits in less that half an hour (about 20 minutes truthfully and than it was 9:52 and the they wouldnt let me play anymore )

Where can you get bat magic anyway
    CaptainDanielD.

CaptainDanielD.

• Just this guy......

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDanielD
    The only way to get bat magic now is to trade with someone. It was only on sale for 3 days and you needed 10,000 credits to buy it. Many of us were caught off guard and didn't have the time or credits to get this wonderful magic pin.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Quote Originally Posted by Jack's Return
    Well my quick credit-making game is potc. Just play Level 3 before next Saturday and u get 150 credits and an ice cube chiar (which sells for 25 creds) and its only takes about 3 minutes a game. I made over 1000 credits in less that half an hour (about 20 minutes truthfully and than it was 9:52 and the they wouldnt let me play anymore )
    Really?! interesting

My money maker is either Haunted Mansion or Fireworks. I can make over 10k a day if I just play fireworks straight, mainly because I am always in the Top 5.

I would like some more ice cube chairs though so I may have to check this out. I think I'm at level 2. LOL

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

The 150 credits and ice cube chair are no longer given. I just finished a game at level 3 and got the usual 100 credits.

Best way to make credits is get good at Fireworks! Hit 240,000 but DON'T win, and you'll get 1000 credits for the score and another 300 for getting to level 5.

1300 credits per game adds up pretty quick!
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Chaney
    The 150 credits and ice cube chair are no longer given. I just finished a game at level 3 and got the usual 100 credits.

Best way to make credits is get good at Fireworks! Hit 240,000 but DON'T win, and you'll get 1000 credits for the score and another 300 for getting to level 5.

1300 credits per game adds up pretty quick!
    Yes I know, I love fireworks game. I also thank those stupid car quests for making me practice fireworks over and over and over and over and over again until I got good at it.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

Quote Originally Posted by SummerInFL
    Yes I know, I love fireworks game. I also thank those stupid car quests for making me practice fireworks over and over and over and over and over again until I got good at it.
    LOL! I understand completely! I got so sick of vacuuming ghosts I swore I'd never play that game again. Then... after a couple of days off, I did it again. I'd gotten kinda good at it and now play at least once or twice a day! Today, I got a nice 250 credit bonus for playing my 70th game and another 300 credits for my 30th win! I spent so much time trying to get 45 ghosts. Today, I got 71! Practice makes perfect. The quests were very intelligently designed to introduce the questors to different games and features of VMK.
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

• Race Car Driver

I got 2000 from the ghost game the other day and I have no idea what it was for..... Just said the ghost were really fightened of me...

Snacks
    Yes, it is fast....

No, you can't drive IT.

Drive it like it's stolen.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Quote Originally Posted by Snacks
    I got 2000 from the ghost game the other day and I have no idea what it was for..... Just said the ghost were really fightened of me...

Snacks
    2000 credits are granted for winning the game 150 times.

Good for you!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast