Thread: VMK times

• RAWRR(:

Question VMK times

I dont know if it is just me but do you think VMK should open earlier? I was thinking this because like today i woke up around 8:30am with nothing to do. My friend who also plays VMK said that it should open earlier because nobody can hang out at like 8:00am. So what do you think? Should VMK open earlier?

• RAWRR(:

Re: VMK times

in summer it should be open a lot more!! i thought of this because summer is acrually pretty soon!

• Weaned on Disney

I definitely think VMK should be open longer both early and late. The only problem with that is that I would probably be on it all night if it was open. I am hopelessly addicted to the game!
    Spinning on that dizzy edge.

• I'm your huckleberry.

While I can appreciate the desire to have the game open for longer hours, I don't know if that is a great idea. Disney employs people to monitor the game, and if it were open longer, they would have to hire more people. That means it would cost more to operate, and would probably mean they would start charging to play VMK.

I guess the question you should ask yourself is, which is more important to you? That VMK be free, or that it be open for longer periods of time?

Quote Originally Posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Quote Originally Posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

I think it should definitely be open earlier as I am on the eastern time zone and like to play when I get up in the morning. Having to wait until 11am to start playing is a little to late IMHO as I end up going places and stuff for the day. If they had someone on the east coast that could be on to monitor the game that would be one way to counter that problem. It's only for about 2-3 hours anyway until the pacific coast people get up.

I volunteer!

• Weaned on Disney

It's definietly more important that it be free. You make a good point a_hyperbole!
    Spinning on that dizzy edge.

• Hey, that's not Rose!

Yes I would rather it be free too, but I would LOVE to have it open just an hour or 2 later on the west coast. I hate when I want to play fireworks game to get some pts at like 9:50, and they tell me I cannot start a game because the VMK is closing in 10 mins. It would be nice to have it open til 11-12 here, and maybe open early on the east coast. There has to be some way to get 1 or 2 people in Florida to open it early on the east, and 1 or 2 people in LA to keep it open late on the west. I volunteer myself for the west lol. C'MON Disney HIRE ME!!!!!! I look great in Green!!!!!!!!!!! hehehe
    It's Robin Hood I want!

Disneyworld 1987