Nothing really for Easter on VMK

Is it just me, was any one else disappointed that vmk did not at least offer a pin that you could buy for Easter? I was really disappointed. I mean they have done a pin for Valentines and St. Patricks Day. Why not for Easter? Is it because it considered to be a christian holiday by most? What I was really disappointed about that. They have done more on every other Holiday that I have been on vmk for the have done at least a pin if not furniture also. I mean all they did was the Great Egg Hunt.

I did the Great Hunt Quest but unless you sore ether a certain time or random ranks you did not get anything. I scored like 105 or there about and got nothing. I might would have been able to do it faster but had to many problems with vmk. So it was not like it was a "easter" egg hunt. I never been to an Egg hunt that every one did not walk away with out something even if it one o those rock hard marshmallow candy eggs. But unlike a real egg hunt on vmk version the majority did walk away with out any thing.

So let me know if any one else was disappointed about Easter on vmk about not really doing anything about Easter or if I'm just being silly.
    I will never grow up if it means looking like I've sucked on Persimmons all my life!!!!

Never Judge someone because of how they talk or write you may just find out that they have Dyslexia!
    </IMG>

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Pineapple Queen

Re: Nothing really for Easter on VMK

I was a tad bummed. It would have been cool to buy a giant chocolate bunny to put in your room or something.

I don't know what I thought they might release but I thought a pin for sure if nothing else.
    I will never grow up if it means looking like I've sucked on Persimmons all my life!!!!

Never Judge someone because of how they talk or write you may just find out that they have Dyslexia!
    </IMG>

• RAWRR(:

excuse me but I already posted this someone could like end this thread