Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

VMK items no longer available...

I originally signed up on VMK during Beta, but got bored and didn't go on again until a couple of months ago. Obviously, there are a lot of fun items that were offered in the past that are only available by trading now, ie; Herbie suit, cowboy hat, etc. etc. Naturally, there is some stuff that I wish I had. I'd gladly trade for some, but wonder if that is ultimately necessary.

Opinions please: from your experience and based on your best reading of tea leaves, do you think "retired" items will never again be available through VMK... or do you think they might be offered again at some time in the future?
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Re: VMK items no longer available...

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Chaney
    I originally signed up on VMK during Beta, but got bored and didn't go on again until a couple of months ago. Obviously, there are a lot of fun items that were offered in the past that are only available by trading now, ie; Herbie suit, cowboy hat, etc. etc. Naturally, there is some stuff that I wish I had. I'd gladly trade for some, but wonder if that is ultimately necessary.

Opinions please: from your experience and based on your best reading of tea leaves, do you think "retired" items will never again be available through VMK... or do you think they might be offered again at some time in the future?
    I think a lot of the holiday items will. Halloween, Christmas, Valentines Day etc..

But things like the Herbie stuff, that was only available if you bought the DVD and got the code, so I'm thinking no unless they offer it during Halloween or some special event.

• Faith, Trust & Pixie dust

Pins may come back, like the Tomorrowland retro pins, and furniture may come back. But I don't think costumes will. Maybe they might change them a bit, but what's the point of having a cool, rare outfit if they bring it back? Just my opinion.

• Banned User

Furniture, pins, and hats have been known to return during select times.

Hat month brought back and introduced many hats, they keep releasing items that left during beta all the time.

If your patient they might release what you want, but there is always trade.

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Chaney

That's how I feel. I think I'm going to hold onto my green tea cup now since it's all I really have with pride. Just makes me wish I would've bought more stuff for myself back then. (I did buy items for other MiceChatters and for games). Oh well.

• For You!

They brought back the pin dresses. So, who knows?

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by BFJen
    They brought back the pin dresses. So, who knows?
    all I ask is that when they do bring back anything or have anything new.. notify me, please?! thanks.

• For You!

That should have been pink -

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by BFJen
    That should have been pink -
    I figured since I haven't seen a pin dress... yet. Never say never with that place!

• Hey, that's not Rose!

Well I am hoping for next Halloween, that they do all new costumes. Me personally, am hoping for a hula outfit for girls. Like a grass skirt and a top with a lei would kick azz! Cause if you think about it, they have done a costume for every land. We have cowboys and indians, explorers, HM suit, Princess dresses, and space suits. Now we are getting pirates too. I say we need a Minnie mouse ear too, with a bow on it. I would also love to have a polka dot red dress and yellow heels like minnie too! Man I am bored and coming up with too many cute ideas lol. What do you guys think?
    It's Robin Hood I want!

Disneyworld 1987

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by disneyfreeek
    Well I am hoping for next Halloween, that they do all new costumes. Me personally, am hoping for a hula outfit for girls. Like a grass skirt and a top with a lei would kick azz! Cause if you think about it, they have done a costume for every land. We have cowboys and indians, explorers, HM suit, Princess dresses, and space suits. Now we are getting pirates too. I say we need a Minnie mouse ear too, with a bow on it. I would also love to have a polka dot red dress and yellow heels like minnie too! Man I am bored and coming up with too many cute ideas lol. What do you guys think?
    No! I love the Minnie hat idea and have been waiting for one for a while too. Not to mention a costume! I guess it's gender specific so they haven't.

I was the only person I knew with the green Philharmonic chairs that I bought in beta.....until St. Patricks Day! Now everyone has them. I have a black candlabra too.

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Churro
    I was the only person I knew with the green Philharmonic chairs that I bought in beta.....until St. Patricks Day! Now everyone has them. I have a black candlabra too.
    Ooo.. and I missed those too. go figure!

So who has the new tiki room limited edition pin? Not the tangaroa roo pin, but the one of the tiki room? They were giving it as a host gift this morning but that was it!

• Race Car Driver

I was worried on St Patties day that they would bring back The green tea cup. But they never!

I have some cow boy hats extra, and a few other things. I am looking for the 50th quest things,
    Let me know if you want to trade.

Snacks
    Yes, it is fast....

No, you can't drive IT.

Drive it like it's stolen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast