Need Help form all mice chatters

Dear mice Chat I need some help from all of you. And Sorry this is so long but I wanted you to have all the details.

I have encountered a problem on VMK that I think all should be made aware of and also make me wonder how many other this is happening to.
    There are several younger kids I play on line with on VMK and they started having a problem. This is the problem they have had.

The little boy has a younger sister that play on line alone with a girl friend. One day the sister had some on come up to her that she did not know told her to come with him that her brother said so and that she was not to say a word and to get in a jail. This to both Her and her friend she was playing with. This scared both girls greatly and they came running to me to hide where I was in my room working. This was not the first time with either of them that he had said something of this nature. I had each girl Check to make sure he was not on her friendís list. He was not on either of their list. When her Bother came on he went and double-checked to make sure.

For several day other and Me Friend who are both Older took turns watching out after the girls. On day his sister and a third friends of her was playing hide and seek in VMK going from room to room. My Other Friend was on an Additional account getting credits for her Niece when she saw the girls playing she decided to follow then when she Noticed the person that had scared them before. His name is easy to remember since it MrVillain. Who has a room called Villains Prison. She followed the girls to each room they went into to play hide and seek which was not hard since they would say what the next room was and on would go to hide. It is then just a matter of looking though the different room to find who ever. This is what our MrVillain did. He followed the girls to each room the went to play in After the Fourth room that she had followed to girls to and found MrVillain I was on line and she sent me a message to come with the girls. I then start playing hide and seek with them and found him to follow us to two additional rooms.

At this point the Girl Friend of the Little Boy game in and saw him and yell at him to leave them alone. At this point I found out she also had been seeing him follow her and the little sister. This being no less then the Third time that MrVillain had followed the girls and what have you.

We all went back to one of my room and to try and find out if one of the kids or us had him on their friendís list. The Girl Friend the found out that she had inveterately accepted a friendís request from him at some pint. But she had only be present a couple of the time that the little sister was being followed. The Older brother is greatly upset because some one is scaring his little sister. The Girl Friend get a mess from Mr Villain that he would like to come in my room. I take friends only off and he come in. Ask then ask him why has he been following the kids and the take off.

The Girl Friend goes to MrVillain room to talk to him and he proceeds to tell her that He wants his prize and that the Little Boy is his prize. He inform her of things like at that moment the Brother was on the sister account and that he knew what his real name was. Letting us know that he been following for sometime and that he has more then one account of has other following us also.
    At this point I go to Host Phinny to ask her what she thinks. She tell me to send her a Message with all the Information to the contact us from each of us about him and what all is happening.

The next day (when we were to report Mr. Villain) I was latter getting on because of work then normal and the Little boy informed, me that he had talk to MrVillain and told him that he was going to report him if he did not leave us alone. We were told that he had agree to leave them and all of us alone and there for we never reported him.

Three days ago we found out that there was more to the deal then the little boy told us. Part of the deal was in exchange for MrVillain Leaving the rest of us alone he would give him self to MrVillain. The little boy when we where in other games and such or thought that we where not paying attention was going to him giving him code for stuff and helping him with quest and thing while he staid him the Cell. All in exchange for him to stay away from us. MrVillain also found out that he could contact him off VMK. Told him that he was to talk about places such as Mice Chat VMK Forums and such as an Insurance Policy. So that if the little boy reported MrVillain and he got bad so did the little Boy.

For the last Three Day I have tried talking to MrVillain off line to find out why he has been doing this. MrVillain declares that he has done nothing wrong and that him and the little boy is merely friends. Which is not the cause since when it was found out the deal we here ask to help. At the Moment Me villain claims he will leave the children alone but I not sure I trust a person that has done what he has so far. But he claims that when I no longer on line he goes back and find them. And that possibly try something with the Girlfriend since he seem to like the fact that she has a temper and called her Feisty.

In His last Message to me he accused me of being controlling and using the children since I keep asking him why could he please explain him self and what he was doing.

We believe but can not prove that he may have been the some person (called MagicMan I believe) that the Little boy had problems with several Months ago in which at First yes they where friends. Who also had a Prison on VMK. The Little boy was friends with him about a week or so before he found out that Magic wanted him to go up to just other kids more less at random and tell them they had to go to prison. The Little Boy did not like this took him off his Friends list and for a while had trouble with him following him. We believe that MagicMan got ban and he created another account of MrVillain since there are so many similarities between the two.

My Friend and Me Both feel like if MrVillain is Ban he just come back on as another account name. We are wondering how many other have been having this same problem and if all the people on mice can help us watch out for these people on VMK. Yes it all virgule but there no since in these kids having to get off VMK because there so on going around trying to bully and scare them. And they have tried ignoring and leaving the room this has not worked.

Any Thoughts and is this Happening to Others?
    I will never grow up if it means looking like I've sucked on Persimmons all my life!!!!

Never Judge someone because of how they talk or write you may just find out that they have Dyslexia!
    </IMG>

• For You!

Re: Need Help form all mice chatters

huh? I didn't really understand any of that. Next time you see him - click on him and then when the report button comes up press it. Also, you can go on the vmk home page and go to contact VMK - there is a button for "someone is making me uncomfortable in VMK". Also, this is not real - nobody can make you do what you don't want to do. Take them off your friends list - and only make friends with people you know or have gotten to know.

Also, why are you talking to this person off line?? I hope that it's just e-mail or something. Still, you're just making the problem worse if you're trying to "work things out". Delete the friends list and start over - if he runs into you - go to another room.

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

• Just this guy......

I must say that I also had trouble following your story.

But if you have a problem delete the person from all friends list and report that person. If they come back KEEP reporting them.

Also, all parents should always make that that their childrent DO NOT contact another player off line, without that parent's permission.

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

ADMIN NOTE:

Never talk to anyone "Offline" that you are uncomfortable with. Further, VMK has some of the best security around. If you report the user, they can check their logs for information and make a decision on what to do. If they ban him, it will not be easy for him to establish a new account.

You should also teach the kids how to report strangers who may be causing them trouble. It isn't necessary for you to bring this up here. Please take this up with VMK right away!
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• All you need is LOVE

I agree with dustysage take this up with Vmk asap.

He has Been reported as as yet no word on anything happening to him.

The Kids have tried just leaving the Room, ignoring him and all and he keep on following them. About the only choice now is them hiding in a room that a personal friends only one.

The Brother out of desperation for his little sister finally "gave" himself to the the guy to get her to leave him alone. Not sure how but found out he was on and another site that he plays on from time to time.

THe Boy told Villain that I wanted to talk to him so he has contacted me off Line here on mice in personal Messages. He Claim him and the boy are friends but the boy only goes near him to keep him way from his sister and girlfriend. And then has to go in a cell. When I talk to him he respectful but at the same time you can tell he trying to make sure nothing he say can be used against him. He claims he done nothing wrong. And from the moment we found out about the Deal. He was reported.
    I will never grow up if it means looking like I've sucked on Persimmons all my life!!!!

Never Judge someone because of how they talk or write you may just find out that they have Dyslexia!
    </IMG>

• Banned User

Exclamation Re: Need Help form all mice chatters

Quote Originally Posted by Dustysage
    ADMIN NOTE:

Never talk to anyone "Offline" that you are uncomfortable with. Further, VMK has some of the best security around. If you report the user, they can check their logs for information and make a decision on what to do. If they ban him, it will not be easy for him to establish a new account.

You should also teach the kids how to report strangers who may be causing them trouble. It isn't necessary for you to bring this up here. Please take this up with VMK right away!
    On top of that, it should be real real hard to find anyone from vmk offline... because VMK doesn't want us to find people we know from vmk unless we accidentally find them on micechat or vmkforums... (both not owned by Disney and not protected by Disney..) It is against policy to give info away that would let people know where they can talk with you... that’s why my rooms are indirect at least...

on top of that.. prisons are against vmk policy...

Having a prison is a reportable offence I believe... and stalking.. Well.. I don’t know. lol it's hard to prove that... they would just say use the ignore button... unless it got too far.. but you need proof..

• Ok time for cocoa

And GArosepink take your location and other personnel information off your profile. Pls.
    Quote Originally Posted by lazyboy97O View Post
    How is a state religion bad, but state medicine good?
    Quote Originally Posted by steamboatpete View Post
    Anyone who makes the decision to depend upon the government to take care of their basic needs has essentially doomed himself to a life of bitter disappointment.

• Banned User

Just one question, if you are 33 years old, why are you typing like a child? I am sorry but this all reeks of something fishy. I also foiund all you wrote hard to follow and very strange.

I am familiar with this situation too. Rose is a good friend, we wanted to warn others about this problem and to see if anyone else had seen or heard something similar. But I guess there are those who would rather suppress this kind of information.

Be careful, look out our little friends VMK.

• Race Car Driver

Quote Originally Posted by hakuna makarla
    Just one question, if you are 33 years old, why are you typing like a child? I am sorry but this all reeks of something fishy. I also foiund all you wrote hard to follow and very strange.

I second this............
    Yes, it is fast....

No, you can't drive IT.

Drive it like it's stolen.