• For You!

Just got RCT 3 - question

Okay, I used to be an avid fan of RCT 1 - and had a few of the addtion packs. But, it kept crashing on me in the last phases of the game. So I quit. Well, I just picked up 3 at my son's book fair (gotta love that - video games at the book fair). Anyway, 3 is so different than 1! I just sat there pressing buttons trying to figure out where everything is - do you just get used to it? Or was it a little easier to convert if you play RCT 2?

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

• Mountain Dew User

Blog Entries

Re: Just got RCT 3 - question

SAME exact experience with me! don't worry, you will get used to it very quick. I played for about 2 hours straight and was used to it by the time I quit, also check for updates for RCT 3, there is a expansion pack that you can download. once you are used to it, I find it harder to go back to the old RCT 1 and RCT 2.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • I'm back! Sorta...

Truly, update it before you play it--and you will play it, profoundly so--it takes a bit of time, but I found that it added some neat details right off the bat.

If you have the hang of RCT1 and RCT2, three, I believe comes easily. There is a bevy of detail that you have to discover, like what to put on hamburgers (!) and how work in a 3-D environment.

Good luck! There are a several players here.

peace,
    Roo
    husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

• враг народа

Blog Entries

I too just grabbed a copy of RCT3. I am very familiar with RCT2, but I haven't ventured into RCT3 really just yet. I fear the sandbox. I really want to finish my current RCT2 park before I possibly become addicted to RCT3.