Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

• RAWRR(:

Re: People In Vmk Gosh!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kioku
    Who argrees that you THEY should take out the word taken and if someone uses it, they will get banned?

I agree 100%
    they should.. i mean what else do you use the word taken for? besides is this seat taken.

• RAWRR(:

If these people like TAKEN BABY AND ANIMAL. I suggest you go play the sims or sims2! YOU CAN HAVE A BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND/GET MARRIED, YOU CAN HAVE BABIES AND ON THE ORIGINAL YOU CAN HAVE PETS. If its the magic part they can do magic with the expansion pack The Sims Makin' Magic. I have all the cheat codes you would need for it too, reuseable!

• Stitch &lt;3

Turn right, go straight, take a left. Keep going. Keep going. Duck! Turn around, right. Found me! :)

Quote Originally Posted by pinkCHICLETT
    they should.. i mean what else do you use the word taken for? besides is this seat taken.
    LOL
    we really need to get out more often.

[smilie=76,35,11][smilie=7,38,19][smilie=7,38,19] help
    Discover The Unseen

• RAWRR(:

what help with what

getting it so that when i put down a slide pice and someone comes in the automatticly have on the swimsuit secert about my signautre highlight it then you will discover the Unseen
    Discover The Unseen

Quote Originally Posted by InVisIbLeChIlDrEn
    getting it so that when i put down a slide pice and someone comes in the automatticly have on the swimsuit secert about my signautre highlight it then you will discover the Unseen
    im quoting this quopting
    Discover The Unseen

• For You!

hey guys - keep the swearing down - I know most people don't consider OMG or saying Oh my god swearing, but I find it extremely offensive. Thanks!!!

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

ok... what if we do OMGosh OwNeD!!! [smilie=1,11,11]
    Discover The Unseen

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by pinkCHICLETT
    I CANNOT stand people in VMK anymore! They are really annoying and always try to cheat me out in trades and ask TO BORROW STUFF I am so fed up with this! I wish I could jump through the computer and yell at these people! I offered a very decent offer for bat magic and the person goes that is only good enough for fireworks. I am so mad I dont know what to do, I was like practically flipping out and my mom was like... okay?? DOES THIS HAPPEN TO EVERYONE EVERYWHERE YOU GO?!
    i know some person tried to scam my teleport for a stinky little water slide just this minute that makes me so mad. When i went a trade room my friends like hey since i was your friend(which he wasn't my brother was)can i have your account since i want to oi he wanted my account so i reported but i dont know what will happen to him o.O

• Hey, that's not Rose!

The thing that has been happening to me most often lately, is people that ask to trade, and then say to me, "Show me what you have." I say, "Why don't you tell me what you want, and I will see if I have it." I get really sick of people just putting up 15 crap items and then asking me to show them something. It's like uhhhh, I don't want anything you just offered so then I click ignore. Another thing that happened the other day. Some girl asks me, "Can I have your hat?" I said "No." Then she said "you are so mean, I will report you." Yah ummmm go ahead. I should have taken a screen shot.
    It's Robin Hood I want!

Disneyworld 1987

• For You!

I just don't trade anymore. Unless I'm looking for something, it's just too much of a pain.

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

• RAWRR(:

Quote Originally Posted by disneyfreeek
    The thing that has been happening to me most often lately, is people that ask to trade, and then say to me, "Show me what you have." I say, "Why don't you tell me what you want, and I will see if I have it." I get really sick of people just putting up 15 crap items and then asking me to show them something. It's like uhhhh, I don't want anything you just offered so then I click ignore. Another thing that happened the other day. Some girl asks me, "Can I have your hat?" I said "No." Then she said "you are so mean, I will report you." Yah ummmm go ahead. I should have taken a screen shot.
    Ah, that happens to me a lot when I wear my tophat. My good friend acekingg gave me it as a birthday present and everyone asks for it. In my signature I will put- "Hat not for trade. Please ask before trade " People still come up, "Give me your hat or I'll report you." I say, "Go ahead." or "No ty." And they report. It does nothing to me. Also people ask me to trade. I shout it out about a million times, "Please ask me before trade, Thank You." People don't ask, a trade plops up. I click deny or cancel or what ever it is. It plops up again and again until I say once more beginning to get angry, "Ask me before trade!" They come up, "Trade me, now." "For and offer?" "Omg you ask too many questions!" They complain. And it happens over and over again until I leave the trade room. People that do this need this to happen to them, than they will see why we say ask before trade. Seriously, I need to learn how to take screen shots we would have a day of laughs with posts of converstations .

I have been verbally abused in vmk for just standing there in central plaza doing absolutely nothing. It is always by a girl, any girl...and always starts with " I think you are ugly". "why do you wear that?" "It makes you look like a boy!"
    The ignore button is a great feature.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Quote Originally Posted by Churro
    I have been verbally abused in vmk for just standing there in central plaza doing absolutely nothing. It is always by a girl, any girl...and always starts with " I think you are ugly". "why do you wear that?" "It makes you look like a boy!"
    The ignore button is a great feature.
    Some people just find pleasure in being cruel to others, that's why ignore is a beautiful thing. I wish I had it in real life sometimes.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast