Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

• Rockin Guitar Player

Re: People In Vmk Gosh!!!

yup yup its getting funny to ducked, be each, and the stupidest hit LOL LOL LOL LOL
    A spartan on the outside, guitarist in the inside

OKLAHOMA
    ROCKS!!!!

• RAWRR(:

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan105
    yup yup its getting funny to ducked, be each, and the stupidest hit LOL LOL LOL LOL
    don't forget dumbo, I saw this boy go up to a guest and say faq, I think I know what he ment and I would have to say that would be a lot more offensive to most the dumbo or be each

Quote Originally Posted by pinkCHICLETT
    I CANNOT stand people in VMK anymore! They are really annoying and always try to cheat me out in trades and ask TO BORROW STUFF I am so fed up with this! I wish I could jump through the computer and yell at these people! I offered a very decent offer for bat magic and the person goes that is only good enough for fireworks. I am so mad I dont know what to do, I was like practically flipping out and my mom was like... okay?? DOES THIS HAPPEN TO EVERYONE EVERYWHERE YOU GO?!
    I try not to get annoyed by it. Today someone offered to trade and kept putting, oh, Narnia lamps and such in the boxes. I told him that I wanted rares or nothing (I have a lot to offer) and when he just kept adding the same junk, I walked away.

But I've also gone into some of the "rare trades" guest rooms and gotten some wonderful deals. In one day I managed to trade an Animator's Desk for a pair of Narnia Teleporters and an ice block (I didn't have any) and also traded Teleportation Magic for Master Gracey's Grandfather Clock.

Kind of nice to be able to trade things of which I have about five for things that are retired or extremely hard to get.

• Disney Dreams

OK.. here is what I think VMK should do -
    TOP TEN VMK SUGGESTIONS
    1. Have a Beta Month where all beta comes back out (OK, maybe not best idea, then nothing would be rare LOL
    2. Get rid of the word "taken" in the vocabulary
    3. Ban people who do taken
    4. Don't let anyone do the "family" thing
    5. Stop VMK from being an online dating service (for that, just go to e-harmony)
    6. Send all the crazies on VMK (those who do the family, and taken, and my favorite crazy act, the animal) to the Maury Show.
    7. Send the rest to Jerry Springer
    8. All others go to Oprah
    9. Have Walt come back from the dead and knock some sense into people
    10. Let all who come to this happy place, be welcome
    Last edited by WDWGirl; 07-11-2006 at 10:32 PM.

• Staff Member of VMK

People In VMK are not Dumbos they just dont think as much as most people who arer smart do
    The World Takes Sides. By Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins Performed by Richard Ferrone "People who find a way to make problems worse than they are, why..! those people are not true friends but villians!!".-Brian Holder

• Stitch &lt;3

Turn right, go straight, take a left. Keep going. Keep going. Duck! Turn around, right. Found me! :)

The only time i use the word dumbo is like,
    "Omg i keep getting dc, this is dumbo. '
    But other words i hate that word. Its a flying elephant not a come back!

• Stitch &lt;3

Turn right, go straight, take a left. Keep going. Keep going. Duck! Turn around, right. Found me! :)

Ok this is in pirates game ( im a pirate )

Port Royal player- You better let my team win.

Me- Might i ask why?

Port Royal player- i need to win because the staff are running out of credits so i need win to give the credits back

Me- Really, wow thats cool.

Port Royal player- I have every community leader friend you can ask them if im lying

- shoots and sinks her -

Port Royal player- Hey! Im reporting you

• RAWRR(:

Quote Originally Posted by WDWGirl
    OK.. here is what I think VMK should do -
    TOP TEN VMK SUGGESTIONS
    1. Have a Beta Month where all beta comes back out (OK, maybe not best idea, then nothing would be rare LOL
    2. Get rid of the word "taken" in the vocabulary
    3. Ban people who do taken
    4. Don't let anyone do the "family" thing
    5. Stop VMK from being an online dating service (for that, just go to e-harmony)
    6. Send all the crazies on VMK (those who do the family, and taken, and my favorite crazy act, the animal) to the Maury Show.
    7. Send the rest to Jerry Springer
    8. All others go to Oprah
    9. Have Walt come back from the dead and knock some sense into people
    10. Let all who come to this happy place, be welcome
    Okay I am now litteraly on the floor lmao!
    VMK's List of the obvious
    *VMK is not an online dating service. Please go elsewhere for that. VMK is a fun place and when they say WDW is a family place, it does not mean a place to meet people to marry to have a family with.
    *Some of these people you ask to be yours might be old enough to be your mother/father or older sibling, Not just kids play VMK!
    *Nobody wants narnia lamps for inferno.
    *Taken has no use in the vmk dictonary.
    *Solder also has no vmk use. In the websters dictonary the deffinition is **Solder (n) to make solid 1.Any various fusible, usu. tin and lead alloys used to join metallic parts when applied in the metaled state to the solid metal. 2.Something that joins or cements.** What can we solder in VMK? Therefore Solder is not the red green blue or yellow army dude sold around christmas time, that would be a soldier.
    *The word twin inputs to the baby thing.
    *When you try to curse on vmk, you dont seem cool. You are actually making a fool of yourself. (be each, as, dumbo, faq.)..umm really?
    *If you can't say the word (baby, mommy, mother, dada, dad, father) it is kind of obvious VMK does not want you to use these words.
    *People who do the animal thing I am a bit worried about, do they prance around the country saying they are a dog? Someone please call the vet!
    *Dumbo is an elephant, not a person who is not smart.

I hope none of these are offensive, if so I am very VERY sorry, its a just for fun type of thing.

• RAWRR(:

Quote Originally Posted by danceguest
    Ok this is in pirates game ( im a pirate )

Port Royal player- You better let my team win.

Me- Might i ask why?

Port Royal player- i need to win because the staff are running out of credits so i need win to give the credits back

Me- Really, wow thats cool.

Port Royal player- I have every community leader friend you can ask them if im lying

- shoots and sinks her -

Port Royal player- Hey! Im reporting you
    I would have been like oh really, well how many CL's are there. I love how you sunk her good job

• Stitch &lt;3

Lol, she did report me i got a message from vmk saying.
    " Someone has reported you for a certain reason. Unfortanitly they were trying to pull a scam on you and reported us for the reason of you not following there scam. We thank you but if you lost any items please contact us. This player is put in her place.
    Have a wonderful vmk day!

• Stitch &lt;3

Lol, she did report me i got a message from vmk saying.
    " Someone has reported you for a certain reason. Unfortanitly they were trying to pull a scam on you and reported us for the reason of you not following there scam. We thank you but if you lost any items please contact us. This player is put in her place.
    Have a wonderful vmk day! "

• RAWRR(:

I have never gotten that message we need some screen shots I wanna see it! LOL

• Stitch &lt;3

Sorry never took a picture. It wasn't computer opperated though.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567