Thread: Help!!!

• Jacob <3 Cotton Candy

Help!!!

I'm trying to do Airlock Escape in the Tomorrowland Arcade and I keep getting stuck at Level 6. I have no idea how to navigate the 2nd platform level!!! I wonder how many levels there are to this game? And what do you win if you get through all the levels?
    Last edited by CaraGoCeltica; 05-23-2006 at 01:05 PM.
    Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• We're number one!

Re: Help!!!

First of all you get the Diver Suit outfit if you win and second here's a link to a guide on how to do all the levels if you need help:

http://www.vmkingdom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1461

• 6 kids before I'm 30!!!!

No shes talking about the game in the tomorrowland arcade. I myself have only finished it once and will never ever play that game its ssooo hard and annoying.. It took me 3 days straight to finish it. my only suggestion is check vmkfansite.com and sign up and go to secrets of vmk and there is a walkthrough. Good luck my dear..
    We rock the party that rocks the party!
    We are truly a new generation of the Brady Bunch!

• We're number one!

Quote Originally Posted by XCLIPSE129
    No shes talking about the game in the tomorrowland arcade. I myself have only finished it once and will never ever play that game its ssooo hard and annoying.. It took me 3 days straight to finish it. my only suggestion is check vmkfansite.com and sign up and go to secrets of vmk and there is a walkthrough. Good luck my dear..
    That game I linked to is the one she is talking about. I think the game you are thinking about is either HyperSpace Mountain or Blast in Space which are both very difficult and I haven't finished either.