• I was deleted.

Baseball Generator?

So I know that a few MiceChatters have scored a Baseball Generator already. For those of us who haven't made it into one of those Hosts rooms, let alone gotten one... can you help shed some light about them?

First of all, if I actually get into one of the rooms does that mean I will get one? Or do I still need to earn it?

Also, do you think they will be available for an extended period of time or only during this month? I think It would be sad if they only had them out during this month, especially with more sports coming out and the second round of baseball uniforms coming out this weekend. With that, do you think one would be available for purchase?

(I'm trying to weigh out my options, especially since I want to create a Baseball MiceChat meet.

• We're number one!

Re: Baseball Generator?

Most of the time with the host rooms it seems you need to make a Homerun to get the generator, but I think the changes from host to host since I've heard of people getting up to "bat" and getting the generator regardless. Also, I think they will only be given out for this month, but there are people out there with many of them so it shouldn't be to difficult to find someone to trade with. They've already said that this weekend will mark the end of baseball month.

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by SpookyBear
    Most of the time with the host rooms it seems you need to make a Homerun to get the generator, but I think the changes from host to host since I've heard of people getting up to "bat" and getting the generator regardless. Also, I think they will only be given out for this month, but there are people out there with many of them so it shouldn't be to difficult to find someone to trade with. They've already said that this weekend will mark the end of baseball month.
    I know. I just looked on the VMK site today. I traded with the lovely Tom Chaney aka TCTC on VMK today. We will now have a generator to play baseball at our VMK MiceChat meet.

Kind of wish I could snag another, but since I couldn't make it into the room again today (and I tried RIGHT at 2:30 when it started and soon after) I'm calling myself hopeless at actually getting into Host rooms.

• We're number one!

Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan
    Kind of wish I could snag another, but since I couldn't make it into the room again today (and I tried RIGHT at 2:30 when it started and soon after) I'm calling myself hopeless at actually getting into Host rooms.
    Believe me I know how you feel. I only have one and that's because someone on another VMK Fan Site I am on was kind enough to give me one because he knew I never have any luck getting into the host rooms. Just a couple of weeks ago was my first time getting into a host room and I've been playing since the beta!

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by SpookyBear
    Believe me I know how you feel. I only have one and that's because someone on another VMK Fan Site I am on was kind enough to give me one because he knew I never have any luck getting into the host rooms. Just a couple of weeks ago was my first time getting into a host room and I've been playing since the beta!
    I got in once... only it was right when one closed and another opened after I made it through the queue.

• Banned User

I went into one of the host games afew weeks ago.. and to get a generator was to get up to bat.. nothing else.. you could have struck out and still got it.. it was aarded by going through the exit... (and auto award was put in the exit room i think)

• RAWRR(:

I got 3 from trades 2 are for trade if you want 1.