Exclamation My Reasons And defense for vmk to stay open until at least eleven

1. For one reason at least let people that are 13 or older to stay online for another hour. i, mean do they really need staff on?

2. Or the vmk people could let people that are already online stay online for another hour because the were already on. Like when u go to a store and its closing time they dont kick u out right?

3.I think vmk would have much more people playing if they opened later which is good for them becuase then they might make more profits. (like more people coming to parks for vmk quest and stuff like that)

4.Suporting reason one-And if not weekdays for 13 years and older at least fridays and saturdays? Why? i mean i dont really think even elven year olds go to sleep at 10 on non school nights.

I really wish vmk did open later because i dont really sleep till 11. It would have a lot more people playing. I know for a fact that most kids at my school dont play it becuase it is gay for closing at 10. i mean yeah i understand for kids 12 and under but come on i know the staff knows that they mostly dont go to sleep at ten!

well this is my opinion and i just wanted to see what other peoples opinions are. i dont care if u think this is stupid but i just wanted to know if there is anyone out there that agrees with meh

SMashley plays Vmk!

vmk username- piratesapear

i have a DLR pass port yay!!

• no flash photography...

Re: My Reasons And defense for vmk to stay open until at least eleven

For purely selfish reasons....I woudl like it to stay open later in hopes all the kiddies would be asleep and I wouldn't have to deal witht he immature crap they like to spout.

Quote Originally Posted by SCUBAbe
    For purely selfish reasons....I woudl like it to stay open later in hopes all the kiddies would be asleep and I wouldn't have to deal witht he immature crap they like to spout.
    LOL ur so right

SMashley plays Vmk!

vmk username- piratesapear

i have a DLR pass port yay!!

• I'm your huckleberry.

Here's the problem... the later VMK stays open, the more people Disney has to pay to staff the site, and therefore the more expensive VMK becomes for Disney to run. If it gets too expensive, they'll likely start charging for using VMK.

Personally I think that would be great, as it would eliminate many of the problems on VMK. However I understand many people may not want to pay to play.

Just something to consider when wanting longer hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Quote Originally Posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

I think they should charge for it....about $10.00 a month...

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

I will pay for VMK when they have it up and running 24/7. Until then my only complaint is that it doesn't open early enough. Being in Eastern Time and this is a Pacific Server hosted game, waiting until 10am sucks. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by SummerInFL
    I will pay for VMK when they have it up and running 24/7. Until then my only complaint is that it doesn't open early enough. Being in Eastern Time and this is a Pacific Server hosted game, waiting until 10am sucks. LOL
    yeah, but you get to plat later... I'm at wrk from 8am-to 4:30pm...by the time I get relaxed, dinner, made, the huse picked up, and stuff ready for work the next day it's 9:30pm....I'm not logging on for 30minutes...and if I try logging on earlier all the kiddies ahve just gotten home from school and most of the time it will not log on and error out...

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

yeah, but you get to plat later... I'm at wrk from 8am-to 4:30pm...by the time I get relaxed, dinner, made, the huse picked up, and stuff ready for work the next day it's 9:30pm....I'm not logging on for 30minutes...and if I try logging on earlier all the kiddies ahve just gotten home from school and most of the time it will not log on and error out...
    Well I never looked at it that way, I can understand though, I am not done with my evening chores until around 8:30pm, there wouldn't be enough playtime for me then. LOL

The fact that its open until 1am works well because I can play after the kids are in bed.

• I was deleted.

I agree!

Or at least.. we could hope? I mean who says that computers aren't babysitters now anyway along with the tv. But it would still be a nice thought.

• Irrational Mr. Toad Fan

Perhaps they could impliment two types of accounts, such as over/under 18 and any account that the user is over 18 can log in 24/7. While the under 18 crowd can just log in during the normal time. I know there would be some bugs in that system, but I don't see why it couldn't work.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by itdissapered
    1. For one reason at least let people that are 13 or older to stay online for another hour. i, mean do they really need staff on?
    Staff are there to moniter what your doing.. it's Big Mouse... lol make sure your not doing anything against policy.. and talk with you if you do... if you break a rule they ban you... (TT has people who do this.. but they have different shifts.. VMK doesn't have the budget for a free game to do this..)

2. Or the vmk people could let people that are already online stay online for another hour because the were already on. Like when u go to a store and its closing time they dont kick u out right?
    As i said.. they kick you out so the server can be reset.. and clean it's cashe... then do preventive matinence... we dont want vmk to crash again do we?

3.I think vmk would have much more people playing if they opened later which is good for them becuase then they might make more profits. (like more people coming to parks for vmk quest and stuff like that)
    staying open longer doesn't mean more profits.. the demographic is the tween.. but they know people on the easty coast need sleep.. so 10:00pst is a good time.. thats 1:00a.m. est..

4.Suporting reason one-And if not weekdays for 13 years and older at least fridays and saturdays? Why? i mean i dont really think even elven year olds go to sleep at 10 on non school nights.
    This is a possibility.. but they can't stop younger people from playing later as well.. thats not their policy.. all guests are treated the same.. whether 10 or 20 or a student or a teacher...

Quote Originally Posted by ecdlanddude
    Perhaps they could impliment two types of accounts, such as over/under 18 and any account that the user is over 18 can log in 24/7. While the under 18 crowd can just log in during the normal time. I know there would be some bugs in that system, but I don't see why it couldn't work.
    As I said.. it's free paid for by disneyland's promtional budget... if we paid for it the way vmk is.. wouldn't be worth it.. if it was VMK - WDW then it might.. 4 parks in one VMK.. imagine the staff they would have then. then they can charge $9.95 like toontown.