Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Inferno

• RAWRR(:

Sad Inferno

I feel that inferno has turned my vmk friends into totally different people. Ever since a lot of my vmk friends started to get inferno they ignore me. I feel like I need inferno for them to talk to me. My one friend was with her "inferno friends" we normally always talk, and I tried to talk to her and ask her something and she ignored me and I sent her a message.. No reply. I feel like I'm losing my friends to inferno. Slowly each one is getting inferno but not me. I feel like they only talk to other people with inferno. Like they are better than everyone else. It makes me sad because the people I could always talk to have now stoppped talking to me and I just feel like I have no vmk friends now.

• For You!

Re: Inferno

If you're concerned - get new friends!! Or better yet, stand up and walk away from the computer. It is still a game.

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

• I was deleted.

Wow. That's sad that people are acting like that. I would say it's rather childish in my opinion. It's only a game and its only a certain item. Maybe they aren't worth the friendship after all? You were talking the other day about having a full friends list.. maybe you can make room for a few others?

• Banned User

Magic does that to some people....

I, myself, Is never corrupt... and to proovbe that I have an idea i will introduce tuesday... As soon as I figure this stuff out.. lol

• Stitch &lt;3

Turn right, go straight, take a left. Keep going. Keep going. Duck! Turn around, right. Found me! :)

sounds like this other website called habbohotel.ca
    you can have this thing called HC that gives you a badge, better clothes and hair. Some people act like they are the best. it is sad!

If i were you i would go up to your friends and say,
    "Stop acting stuck up and reply to me! Your not better than be you just have inferno, its magic. It doesn't make you more rich more special than anyone it makes you do a trick!"

lol that is if they let you say all that

• Clear for Dispatch

I would like to comment on this post but since I recently acquired Inferno myself, I consider myself a better person than anyone who does not own inferno.

Just Kidding.

I do have inferno but It has not changed my outlook on VMK life. It seems to me that some ppl who have inferno or a stitch hat have usually gotten most of the rarest items in vmk and are not really interested in trading. So they just go and commiserate with other vmk ppl in the same position. I personally enjoy greeting new VMK ppl at the VMK main gate and even help them start their first quest or give them hints on where to go.

In the end remember, VMK is just a game. Your virtual "friends" are just that, virtual. Your real friends in real life are what matter. After all, many of these people on VMK haven't even been to Disneyland in real life!

Cool Re: Inferno

Quote Originally Posted by monorail1 View Post
    I would like to comment on this post but since I recently acquired Inferno myself, I consider myself a better person than anyone who does not own inferno.

Just Kidding.

I do have inferno but It has not changed my outlook on VMK life. It seems to me that some ppl who have inferno or a stitch hat have usually gotten most of the rarest items in vmk and are not really interested in trading. So they just go and commiserate with other vmk ppl in the same position. I personally enjoy greeting new VMK ppl at the VMK main gate and even help them start their first quest or give them hints on where to go.

In the end remember, VMK is just a game. Your virtual "friends" are just that, virtual. Your real friends in real life are what matter. After all, many of these people on VMK haven't even been to Disneyland in real life!
    I have inferno my self. Two. I feel that they can do what they want to do. It is a virtual game, who cares if they ignore you you're friends in rl are what really matter. And if this doesn't help you then just make new friends.

• ~ Cheesin' ~

400 Miles From the Beach. The Perfect, Glorious Beach. Life is so depressing.

It's a bunch of pixels. Geez. Who cares? It's like paying 300 bucks for it on e bay. Completely stupid.

• Jedi Master Bird :)

yea and pink dont worry none of us here on mice will ditch you dont forget that

• Senior Minion

Wink Re: Inferno

Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan View Post
    it's rather childish
    Totally true BPF.

SnapplePlucked

• Hurt, Pain, Love= <3

Pink you've got us your micychatters!! some of us don't have inferno but we still heart you!!

• White Sox Baseball team!!

Quote Originally Posted by BFJen View Post
    If you're concerned - get new friends!! Or better yet, stand up and walk away from the computer. It is still a game.
    exactly I agree. People are just way too over reacting in vmk. This one day this boy came up to this girl and asked her if she was taken and the girl said no so then the boy asked, do you want to be taken by me? and the girl said sure and they started hanging around and all that stuff. Then the boy he asked do you want to be taken by me to another girl in the same room and the first girl that he asked that to was mad at him and I was trying to tell her that vmk is just a game and that she doesn't have to fuss about it a lot. ( I know this is kinda confusing.) I personaly don't do the taken thing because I think it is kinda gross.

Thanks Flammable

MAth Wiz-Kelsey
    Volleyball Champ-Kelsey
    Nice Friend-Kelsey
    Micechat User-Kelsey
    Laughs A Lot-Kelsey
    Chicago White Sox Fan-Kelsey
    Scorpio (my zodiac)-Kelsey
    Happy Thanksgiving and Christmas!

I LOVE PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaybeth View Post
    It's a bunch of pixels. Geez. Who cares? It's like paying 300 bucks for it on e bay. Completely stupid.
    lol lol I think it is stupid too I don't have inferno and I don't wish to either.

Thanks Flammable

MAth Wiz-Kelsey
    Volleyball Champ-Kelsey
    Nice Friend-Kelsey
    Micechat User-Kelsey
    Laughs A Lot-Kelsey

Quote Originally Posted by Mihawk View Post
    yea and pink dont worry none of us here on mice will ditch you dont forget that
    yeah very true

Thanks Flammable

MAth Wiz-Kelsey
    Volleyball Champ-Kelsey
    Nice Friend-Kelsey
    Micechat User-Kelsey
    Laughs A Lot-Kelsey

Quote Originally Posted by pinkCHICLETT View Post
    I feel that inferno has turned my vmk friends into totally different people. Ever since a lot of my vmk friends started to get inferno they ignore me. I feel like I need inferno for them to talk to me. My one friend was with her "inferno friends" we normally always talk, and I tried to talk to her and ask her something and she ignored me and I sent her a message.. No reply. I feel like I'm losing my friends to inferno. Slowly each one is getting inferno but not me. I feel like they only talk to other people with inferno. Like they are better than everyone else. It makes me sad because the people I could always talk to have now stoppped talking to me and I just feel like I have no vmk friends now.
    you know what? inferno is not that precious. Drop a few matches under your feet and it will give the same result as dancing inferno. what's the big deal of it? think about it I'm sure you'll understand.

Oh yeah about the issue of your friends. If they ignore you then don't try to talk to them as much or just delete them off your friends list is they are making you sad. They just don't understand one thing and that thing is this: treat others the way you want to be treated. What that means is, when they want people to be nice to them then they should be nice to others.

Last of all check your spelling there are some errors. Bye bye pink

Thanks Flammable

MAth Wiz-Kelsey
    Volleyball Champ-Kelsey
    Nice Friend-Kelsey
    Micechat User-Kelsey
    Laughs A Lot-Kelsey

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast