Red Face Pirates games like Nania Maybe?

I get something called the Disney Insider each month. Today when I got it there was a link to play a game only it would not come up. Any way i click on something else and brought me to the offical Dead man Chest web site. there are a whole bunch of games on there that is shows but says coming soon. The link below for it. But I wonder if there going to be link Narnia and we can play then and get things for vmk. Has any one heard any thing I do not get to host room often to talk to them. I know some of you do and may know something. Any clues any one?

http://adisney.go.com/disneypictures/pirates/main.html
    I will never grow up if it means looking like I've sucked on Persimmons all my life!!!!

Never Judge someone because of how they talk or write you may just find out that they have Dyslexia!
    </IMG>

• We're number one!

Re: Pirates games like Nania Maybe?

Well a while ago a link was posted to the Pirates Website and it had a little something there about the game that will eventually give VMK prizes. The screenshot it showed though looked just like the game in VMK though. So maybe it will be like the one on VMK but just played from the website or something entirely different.

• Banned User

The theory is it will use the same engine the game in VMK does. However after each round give a code for something...

The guess is the final prize will be treasure detection magic...

No clue on the others.. Or how many rounds.

• We're number one!

Quote Originally Posted by figment1986

The guess is the final prize will be treasure detection magic...
    That's what I'm guessing and hoping. That or maybe it will be included in a new pirates quest. Like how teleportation is available from the tomorrowland quest.

• Adventure has a new name!

I think they are going to have a Jack Sparrow and Davy Jones costume come out when the movie comes out

Ride lines, why did it have to be ride lines!!!

I don't know, I have not heard anything about there being any game to get stuff for Pirates. I did hear that they where going to change Pirates game in vmk but I have not if there are going to be outside games as well. I think the costumes are going to be for sell. There was a glitch a month or so back where people were buying them. But I was just wondering if anyone know about the games there showing on the offical web site if prizes where going to be for vmk.
    I will never grow up if it means looking like I've sucked on Persimmons all my life!!!!

Never Judge someone because of how they talk or write you may just find out that they have Dyslexia!
    </IMG>

• We're number one!

Quote Originally Posted by garosepink
    There was a glitch a month or so back where people were buying them. But I was just wondering if anyone know about the games there showing on the offical web site if prizes where going to be for vmk.
    That glitch you are talking about actually happened when people were creating new characters and were actually finding the clothing in their inventory when they started. Which makes it even weirder!

http://destinations.disney.go.com/pa.../pirates/index

After clicking on the link, pick you park then when you get in the "room" if you pass your mouse over the ship it says "Play Pirate Adventure Game (Win VMK prizes)

Wow that a whole different Game and web site then the one I found about Pirates. Hmm I wonder if they will have stuff for vmk at both!

</IMG>

I played the main Plunder game on the website hoping that it would give me a vmk code at the end, but it didn't- you only get another screen saver and wallpaper when you finish the game

Hope they have those other games up soon!
    Died in 1720 ya know...

Checkout all my Disneyland photos
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/5198394...7625048447449/

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki
    I played the main Plunder game on the website hoping that it would give me a vmk code at the end, but it didn't- you only get another screen saver and wallpaper when you finish the game

Hope they have those other games up soon!
    Thanks for the update. Enjoy your screen saver and wallpaper? That you don't seem too excited about...

No, I was just hoping for a VMK code, that's all. It's a fun website and game though!
    Died in 1720 ya know...

Checkout all my Disneyland photos
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/5198394...7625048447449/