Question Aztec Gold question

So, I've made it into the Aztec Gold game a few times and started wondering....what are the numbers we are supposed to be matching? I didn't see them posted in the room- and I thought it was kinda strange that we don't even know what the numbers are...or am I missing somethin? I didn't want to interrupt the game by asking Hula.

BTW, the person in front of me did match the numbers and Hula shouted "Dancing Inferno, woot, woot!". The guy that had spun it then DC'd, but she said that he would get the inferno anyway. I didn't see what numbers he spun though. Am I the only one confused on this?
    Died in 1720 ya know...

Checkout all my Disneyland photos
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/5198394...7625048447449/

• For You!

Re: Aztec Gold question

Guess I have to get on VMK more often - I have no idea what you're even talking about!!!

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki
    So, I've made it into the Aztec Gold game a few times and started wondering....what are the numbers we are supposed to be matching? I didn't see them posted in the room- and I thought it was kinda strange that we don't even know what the numbers are...or am I missing somethin? I didn't want to interrupt the game by asking Hula.

BTW, the person in front of me did match the numbers and Hula shouted "Dancing Inferno, woot, woot!". The guy that had spun it then DC'd, but she said that he would get the inferno anyway. I didn't see what numbers he spun though. Am I the only one confused on this?
    The numbers are usually listed in the information section under the room listing, on the wall of the room, or the calendar page. As for the lucky winner who was disconnected - the hosts may write down winner's names in cases like that. Summer mentioned that one time she won and was disconnected but was later given a pin by a host since they had written her name down.

Oh! And congrats on getting in there.. you know I have a hard enough time getting in once, let alone multiple times.

• Faith Trust & Pixie Dust

Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan
    Oh! And congrats on getting in there.. you know I have a hard enough time getting in once, let alone multiple times.
    I've only made it once! I did "match" something and received 200 credits! I was curious about the numbers too.
    </IMG>Some of these rooms are so hard to get into!
    Laughter is timeless -- Imagination has no age -- And dreams are forever

it was 6-1-2 i believe.. it was on the room description!

It takes a little persistence, but I can usually make into a game a couple of times without DC'ing before getting to play.

Thanks SuiteStarr, I'll have to read the room description a little more closely next time.
    Died in 1720 ya know...

Checkout all my Disneyland photos
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/5198394...7625048447449/

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

It's always posted in the room description. Also, you can always ask. Someone is bound to answer you. The pictures on the wall also explain the game too.

As for the dc...I've seen it happen quite often. The pin is still awarded if you win and dc. I've also seen people win the games by everyone else playing dcing...so there is a benefit as well.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!