Thread: "Mice Chat"

• RAWRR(:

Exclamation "Mice Chat"

Okay from my experience just now, I am going to tell you not to say, "Do you use Mice Chat?" on VMK. I said it in a staff room just as she was coming in and she really yelled at me.. I didn't know and she yells at me. I could tell she yelled because she was like don't ever say that!! Where does it in the VMK values say we can't say something about another site. I have never seen that part in it. So what are we supossed to do if the staff sees a Mice Chat Meeting room? Won't the yell at us, because like my friend said they think we are giving out information? Just becareful what you say.

• insufferable know-it-all

Re: "Mice Chat"

They might think you are advertising the site. I could see how that would upset them.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

• RAWRR(:

True but it just shocked me of how she yelled at me.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Thanking the Academy

Blog Entries

Geez, as much as VMK gets mentioned on MiceChat, you'd think they wouldn't mind.

• I was deleted.

That's what Summer says is the first rule of Mice Chat on VMK - don't talk about it!

I have it in my signature but don't really mention it. The rooms for the portal project just says "Mice Connect Room" and other Mice Chat related rooms tend to say, "Mice Chat in a Lobby," etc. So just be careful is all I can say. I know that others have more in their signature and what not, but just don't advertise it too much. For me if I talk about it I tend to do it in messages with VMK friends or through trade windows.

One other thing, if you are talking with anyone on VMK and you are talking about more selective things DO IT ON HERE via PMs or something! It's a lot easier to do then trying to use the dictionary on there and/or getting in trouble for sharing too much information.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Yes It's like Fight Club!

First Rule about Mice Chat is we don't talk about Mice Chat.

That is the answer I will give you should you ask me any question online.