• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

5-Star Fireworks Magic

I play a lot of Fireworks because it's a good way to build up credits. As a result, I have acquired quite a few Fireworks Magic pins. Currently, I have two extra 5-Star Fireworks Magics that I'd like to trade. I'll consider any offer. I'm looking for hats, specifically Cowboy, Top, Herbie, Red Baseball and Headdress. (I realize that even 5-star Fireworks may not be worth enough, but I can still ask!) What have you to trade?

I'm posting here instead of a VMK-specific forum for a reason. You cannot tell how many stars a magic has in the VMK trade window. Many have been scammed. Here on Mice Chat, I'm known and you can be confident of getting a fair trade. When I tell you that it is 5-star, you will get 5-star.
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Chaney
    (I realize that even 5-star Fireworks may not be worth enough, but I can still ask!) What have you to trade?
    I think it would be worth it.

Best of luck trading TC!

• RAWRR(:

Re: 5-Star Fireworks Magic

On the topic of *stars*, anyone know what you do when you put 2 teleportation magics together, because I did, and it didn't change it a bit.

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkCHICLETT
    On the topic of *stars*, anyone know what you do when you put 2 teleportation magics together, because I did, and it didn't change it a bit.
    Shouldn't it just give you the option to teleport more than once, just like the fireworks magic x 5 goes off 5 times.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

It's my understanding that some magics combine to last longer, others merely make you wait less time between repeating them.
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

• We're number one!

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Chaney
    It's my understanding that some magics combine to last longer, others merely make you wait less time between repeating them.
    You are correct Tom. I think teleportation is the only one that doesn't have any effect on the magic itself just the wait in between uses.

I dont have many Things I got a Dead Mans treasure chest Pirates Organ x 2 and pink princess top anyone want to trade?