Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Host_Phinny

• Wish I was in WDW..

Host_Phinny

I thought I would share this cute moment with you guys..

So today I was sitting with Host_Phinny, and I was telling her that all I need to help complete my pin collection (yes, I have almost all the vmk pins) was the first pirate pin, so she sends me a trade request and she gave it to me for free I thought that was really sweet of her, have you guys met her before??

-Nikki

• We're number one!

Re: Host_Phinny

I met fin before in the game and she is the nicest host in my opinion. I actually find the others rather rude at times.

Once after waiting in a huge line,I was trading with her in her room, and right when I was putting my pin up I disconnected......I never did get that pin!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

I have met her before, she is very sweet. I was going to her room and I got disconnected and I actually was lucky enough to get through again, she didn't make me play the game again because she said she wrote my name down. I thought that was nice.

• Wish I was in WDW..

I agree with spooky, the other Hosts and Staff can be pretty rude at times, and they can be pretty unfair sometimes too!

sUMMER- that was really nice of her, I think she seems if she worked in WDW she would be a the castmember that made you day extra special!

• Wish I was in WDW..

Quote Originally Posted by Churro
    Once after waiting in a huge line,I was trading with her in her room, and right when I was putting my pin up I disconnected......I never did get that pin!
    Awww that stinks Churro... Wat pin is it, I may have it! I have too many pins!

-Nikki

• RAWRR(:

Yes In my eyes she is the nicest staff. She never says anything bad and if you do something bad she doesn't yell. She informs you nicely.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

I have always had a very nice experience with all of the staff. Fin is Fun!
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

• I was deleted.

I once saw her standing in the corner of the Tiki Tiki Island room while another Host Quest was going on. She was the only other one in the room besides me while I picked up a few gems and I said hello and goodbye to her, but she didn't respond. Oh well. She does seem nice, but I guess I don't know the host well enough to say for sure one way or another.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

I will say that I have a special affinity for Lily. She has always been cordial and welcoming.
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

• Wish I was in WDW..

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Chaney
    I will say that I have a special affinity for Lily. She has always been cordial and welcoming.
    Yea Lily is really nice, I went to go see her when she had her first room, she was so nice, and gave me a haunted mansion pin! She is deff second on my list of favorites!

• Rockin Guitar Player

I met her once in The Tiki Room (I always go out there in the afternoon's)she was by the ocean part of it and I go over there and talk to her. She is the bestest host ever! Thumbs Up To Host Phinny
    A spartan on the outside, guitarist in the inside

OKLAHOMA
    ROCKS!!!!

• I am dragon hear me roar!

She can be super nice, and she can be rather testy as well. After all, staff are just like us, and I'm sure their patience does have a limit. I've been in her game rooms where she's super nice and accomodating. But I've also been in there when it seems like she's at the end of her string. She can be blunt sometimes where somebody will ask "Can I take a picture?" and her simple response is "Please start quest or I will have to boot." But again, I'm sure all staff have times where their patience has just run out. Mine would

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan
    I once saw her standing in the corner of the Tiki Tiki Island room while another Host Quest was going on. She was the only other one in the room besides me while I picked up a few gems and I said hello and goodbye to her, but she didn't respond. Oh well. She does seem nice, but I guess I don't know the host well enough to say for sure one way or another.
    afk maybe? I've seen Lily put in her profile that if she doesn't resond she's afk, so maybe the same is true for others....

Also, does anybody think that these hosts are played by more than one person? There seems to be a relatively few number of hosts per number of visitors online, and they aren't even around that often. Maybe there are several people who swtich out the hosts, which might explain how they change their attitude relatively quickly
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• Banned User

Phinny is nice, i was talking to her on how i can get a job with disney next year.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast