Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

• RAWRR(:

Pink Wants Pink Flips!

Okay so I am starting a new group called Pink Wants Pink Flips! I am starting it for all the people who want pink flips like me. Anyone can join . I really want VMK to put pink flips in the game. I mean They have Red Orange Yellow Green Blue and Purple flips, all they need is White Black and Pink.
    Last edited by figment1986; 07-30-2006 at 10:21 AM. Reason: double post.

Re: Pink Wants Pink Flips!

OmG i ToTaLlY AgReE! WhEn FiNdInG WuT To WeAr In VmK, I CaN NeVeR MaTcH , AnD I <3 FlIp FlOpS

• RAWRR(:

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessJennaGal
    OmG i ToTaLlY AgReE! WhEn FiNdInG WuT To WeAr In VmK, I CaN NeVeR MaTcH , AnD I <3 FlIp FlOpS
    Yeah Black && White match anything so that would work. And Pink, Is just PINK!! Haha I am wearing my Victoria's Secret Pink Pants today woo.. hah

Question Re: Pink Wants Pink Flips!

Yea, I do agree I dont get why they didnt just put in pink flips from the start of vmk. I would <3 to support your group. May I join?

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkCHICLETT
    Yeah Black && White match anything so that would work. And Pink, Is just PINK!! Haha I am wearing my Victoria's Secret Pink Pants today woo.. hah
    I PiNK! from Vicki's. All I know is that I read "I am wearing my Victoria's Secret Pink..." and then remembered this is the VMK section so I was happy to see the word "Pants" following it.

I must agree that I never match. I just wish they would make some green shoes one day. I know they probably won't because the Hosts always wear green, but it would still be nice since I like to wear green shirts and my green Pan hat. Also because green looks good on my pale-faced little character.

• ♥Dance Like Never Before♥

that's true pink! we should have pink.. everything! pink jeans pink shirt and pink flips just in case we don't hav any pink dresses..

and black and white pretty much all colors......it makes VMK more colorful! he he ♥+♥=PINK,BLACK,AND WHITE!!!

oops.. i just realized i put that in caps sort of....
    Last edited by figment1986; 07-30-2006 at 10:20 AM. Reason: Tripple Post

• Boo♥

I want to join to! They have everything pink but flips! Pink flips!! Woo!
    *Pokes*

• I was deleted.

I saw someone's signature today in Summer's Trade Room that said "I want pink flips" or something like that in it -- thought of you.

• Banned User

I think dudes would look stylin' in pink flips.. So there for i will support this! I think they should make a black pair too. That would be pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerican
    I think dudes would look stylin' in pink flips.. So there for i will support this! I think they should make a black pair too. That would be pretty cool.
    LOL!
    >Siggie Made By Moi<

• RAWRR(:

Lol. Someone came to me and said you didn't start the idea of pink flips my friend did. I was a bit confused. I have never seen anyone else saying they wanted pink flips. I notice it in a lot of peoples signatures now.

Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan
    I PiNK! from Vicki's. All I know is that I read "I am wearing my Victoria's Secret Pink..." and then remembered this is the VMK section so I was happy to see the word "Pants" following it.

I must agree that I never match. I just wish they would make some green shoes one day. I know they probably won't because the Hosts always wear green, but it would still be nice since I like to wear green shirts and my green Pan hat. Also because green looks good on my pale-faced little character.
    Oh now Piglet would I really post something like that that didn't have pants after it in here of all place ? Yes they do need green shoes, they boys get shoes that have green bottoms so it always looks like they have green flips on than I see the black part of them and I am like oh. They really aren't the same color, but people keep making rumors that green flips are coming back out. But they could come out with green shoes, I mean they let other players have have green flips and if you are littledragonerin green baggy pants. So I don't see any reason for them to not come out with green shoes. I always hear people saying they want green ears and I try telling them, if they are new that only staff wear green ears and they are always like "no! I have seen normal players in vmk with them!" Eventually I just let them think whatever since I can't convince them that only staff wear them. But oh well type it once if they don't get the point through why fight with them?

• RAWRR(:

Haha the guys in pink shirts and flips. Wow that would be funny, no offense. Haha nice spam cookie in the signature. I just realized that they don't have orange flips either. My school colors are going to be orange brown and white and I have no vmk flips that color!

[quote=pinkCHICLETT]Lol. Someone came to me and said you didn't start the idea of pink flips my friend did. I was a bit confused. I have never seen anyone else saying they wanted pink flips. I notice it in a lot of peoples signatures now.

yea. I do too, but im not sure who else could have made up the idea. But, i bet they just got it from you, pink.
    >Siggie Made By Moi<

• Banned User

Only got the cookie from you . I would look so coolio in all pink!!! They should also have pink hair. haha now that would be weird.

• RAWRR(:

Quote Originally Posted by rosierabbit123
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkCHICLETT
    Lol. Someone came to me and said you didn't start the idea of pink flips my friend did. I was a bit confused. I have never seen anyone else saying they wanted pink flips. I notice it in a lot of peoples signatures now.
    yea. I do too, but im not sure who else could have made up the idea. But, i bet u they just got it from you, pink
    Yeah that is exactly what I was thinking. The person who came up to me was like when did you join vmk? I was like around halloween, not saying after before or a month before. And than all the person says is well my friend who was on a "moon the" before you thought of them first.

Only got the cookie from you . I would look so coolio in all pink!!!
    Lol my cookie, I found it on google. Rotfl, you in all pink. Don't forget your princess hat!

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast