Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• Come on already, POTC3!!!

Re: New Pirates of the Caribbean Game FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by halifax_girl
    I was wondering the same thing about the level 1 medallion. also is it true you get magic after you beat level 3 10 times??
    I'm not sure about that. You get another medallion (level three, this time) for sure. I know that you get invisibility from getting the high score of the day (from the VMK card list on the home page). Not that I have done either of these things though. I usually can't see anything for one out of the three rounds.

p.s. it is SO difficult to type numbers when I'm not used to doing it on VMK. Each time I wrote three above, I would stumble over the "h", like can I put it here? LOL.

• More then a member.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkCHICLETT
    I was very confused to find a message after playing my first game of level 2 that said something like this, Arg Congratulations. Now to play level 3 and claim ye hard earned prize, all ye have to do is vist Captain BlackBeard.
    It said it was from VMK staff. Why did they say Captain BlackBeard? And I went to see him and nothing happened. I was pretty confused.
    This happened to me too. I went constantly to captain blackheart and clicked on him, just getting his normal "argggh enjoying yarrgggh game?" message. So i continued to play level 2 games. Then after quite a long time, and quite a few games. I felt like i had won ten games of level two. So i went back to blackheart and clicked on him this time. I got his message, but then got a new inbox message from him as well. Saying "Congratulations on beating pirates level two! You now can play pirates level three. Heres 400 credits and a silver level two pirate piece, go get playing" (Or something along those lines)
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

• RAWRR(:

Quote Originally Posted by Zaris
    This happened to me too. I went constantly to captain blackheart and clicked on him, just getting his normal "argggh enjoying yarrgggh game?" message. So i continued to play level 2 games. Then after quite a long time, and quite a few games. I felt like i had won ten games of level two. So i went back to blackheart and clicked on him this time. I got his message, but then got a new inbox message from him as well. Saying "Congratulations on beating pirates level two! You now can play pirates level three. Heres 400 credits and a silver level two pirate piece, go get playing" (Or something along those lines)
    Yes but this was after I won level 1, all 10 games. It told me to go see Captian Blackheart to be able to play level 3.

• More then a member.

Oh im sorry i didnt clarify.. That happened to me after winning my first game of level two. I believe you said you won your first level two game also?
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

• Come on already, POTC3!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zaris
    So i went back to blackheart and clicked on him this time. I got his message, but then got a new inbox message from him as well. Saying "Congratulations on beating pirates level two! You now can play pirates level three. Heres 400 credits and a silver level two pirate piece, go get playing" (Or something along those lines)
    I was just wondering if you had previously received a medallion for completing the ten wins of level one? I didn't, and I don't have a level 3 pin either. I'm getting tired of hearing "good work, me hearties" if I don't get the gold to accompany it. LOL

• Just little 'ole me

Red Face Re: New Pirates of the Caribbean Game FAQ

I had all the same bugs ya'll are talking about. Had to keep visiting the Captain every few games till it finally let me move on to level tree (three...lol). I never got the credits for it though and don't think I got the medallion either. Anyway in the old version you got invisibility magic for winning your 10th game of level three but I heard that doesn't happen on this version. I haven't won my 10th game in that level yet so I don't know for sure. As for playing with the computer....you can still play against the computer on ship battle but win much less credits for it. You can't add computer on capture the flag though which I hate too. It is hard to learn the game with ppl yelling at you for not going fast enough or missing the other ship...lol (can you tell this happens alot for me?).

• Jedi Master Bird :)

gold ammo does not give you a bounus if one gold cannon hits an enemy even if they have full health they die its a one hit K.O. kind of thing it doesnt give you a bonus

• Dancing through life...

This game has so many problems! I never got a message to go see Captain Blackheart about playing on level 3 - i just tried one day and it let me. Furthermore, Captain Blackheart had nothing to say on the matter.

I ALWAYS get DC on this game, which means I never get the credits i need. I have SO many credits in htis game from getting dc, it's not even worth it to play anymore!

• Sock Puppet

Question Re: New Pirates of the Caribbean Game FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by figment1986 View Post
    Did you double click on the his character??
    Whats the prize at the end because i played level 3 and i thought i would get some type of magic after i beat it 10 times and nothing happened

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by mrdiggory1 View Post
    What’s the prize at the end because I played level 3 and I thought I would get some type of magic after I beat it 10 times and nothing happened
    Um, currently it is credits I think... they removed the spooky magic when they changed over... No word on if they are planning on adding magic soon, but there are unconfirmed rumors about stuff...

Re: The Pirates of the Caribbean Game FAQ

I think the gold cannonballs kill in one shot.
    "Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason has once accepted in spite of your changing moods." -- C.S. Lewis

• Jthomeboy

Pirates

i cant get 100 pts in pirates anyone got tips?
    I i'm Jthomeboy on Vmk If you know me pm me

• Stitch &lt;3

Turn right, go straight, take a left. Keep going. Keep going. Duck! Turn around, right. Found me! :)

Re: Pirates

Win the game, you always get 100 when you win. Play battle!
    Have your team mait die and than kill other team.

• Jthomeboy

Thank you danceguest
    I i'm Jthomeboy on Vmk If you know me pm me

• Stitch &lt;3

Turn right, go straight, take a left. Keep going. Keep going. Duck! Turn around, right. Found me! :)

No problem, i make high score every day

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast