• I was deleted.

Talking Finally, organization!

Not sure if any of you noticed, but yesterday some other changes were made besides the water slide loading screens and the new Pirates game. When you check out your inventory, everything is now organized! Your pins and furniture items are now listed in alphabetical order and your clothing is sorted too. This makes things so much easier for me, how about the rest of you? Don't you think it took too long for this? But no worrises, I'm not complaing! Better late than never!

• For You!

Re: Finally, organization!

Someone mentioned it on another thread - I couldn't believe how much of the same thing that I had!!! I'm really glad it happened. Now, if I could just stop get Pirates posters....

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

This was the one thing I was most excited about, had this been done before I wouldn't of lost my Herbie Hat and PoP Century Pin

Got the Herbie hat back in a trade but still no luck on the Pop CEntury and I had THREE at one point. LOL

• Banned User

Yes, now i can find things easier!

• RAWRR(:

Yes I am very happy that this is organized .
    So much easier, hard to get used to at first though..

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

Great news! I've been out of town for a couple of days... including today's trip to Disneyland. I managed to get on VMK for about 15 minutes tonight but didn't notice this. Great improvement!
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Chaney
    Great news! I've been out of town for a couple of days... including today's trip to Disneyland. I managed to get on VMK for about 15 minutes tonight but didn't notice this. Great improvement!
    Great improvement is an understatement. Glad to see you got to the parks and then got online!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

I think is most benefical with the pins...I mean, I never really realized how many pirates pins I bought...lol.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan
    Great improvement is an understatement. Glad to see you got to the parks and then got online!
    Had a great day, today. Got home just in time to make the "credit run" before VMK went to sleep for the day. I've posted a "trip report" in the Disneyland forum.

If you can get to DCA and get into the Animation Academy, not only will you get the Animator's Desk & Stool... you'll have a ball! This was really fun. A Disney artist taught us how to draw Goofy. Vic and I really enjoyed it!

The VMK Kiosk CMs were outstandingly helpful and friendly!

I bought a pair of Mickey ears today. No store has the VMK cards. I was told that they're not just out of cards... the cards are over. Ended. No more. RARE!
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

• RAWRR(:

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Chaney
    Had a great day, today. Got home just in time to make the "credit run" before VMK went to sleep for the day. I've posted a "trip report" in the Disneyland forum.

If you can get to DCA and get into the Animation Academy, not only will you get the Animator's Desk & Stool... you'll have a ball! This was really fun. A Disney artist taught us how to draw Goofy. Vic and I really enjoyed it!

The VMK Kiosk CMs were outstandingly helpful and friendly!

I bought a pair of Mickey ears today. No store has the VMK cards. I was told that they're not just out of cards... the cards are over. Ended. No more. RARE!
    Wow. Good thing I have 2 pairs of gold mickey ears now . I almost traded them for something cheap! Ah.