Angry frusterating new pirate game

UGH! is anyone else as frusterated playing the new pirates game as I am? I am playing level 2. I actually finally managed to sink a ship, but for some reason it's just not enough. The pirate ships sink me with streams and streams of cannonballs! In fact, in my last game, I was not even hit once and yet i still sank. It wasnt because of any thunderclouds either. Yes tehre were streams of cannonballs, but I think only 1 or 2 hit me, and I had a health of 4. Usually it takes like 4 or 5 cannons to deduct 1 health. UGH! It takes at least 10-15 cannonballs to sink the other ship.

Is anyone else frusterated?!

• Stitch <3

Turn right, go straight, take a left. Keep going. Keep going. Duck! Turn around, right. Found me! :)

Re: frusterating new pirate game

I am too, but did you have to make another post for this?

umm sorry about that? i didnt notice someone else posted how frusterated they were and decided to ask for help. if you mean by me inparticular being the one to post it again, then uh sorry about making an enirely different thread about help on the subject instead of going off topic on the first thread that was dealing with the subject matter of the game actually opening.

• RAWRR(:

Please don't be rude about this. But There already is 2 other posts about the pirates game topic and you could have posted this in one of them.

yes yes yes!!! woot woot, you will never guess what i finally did. ok well now you might be able to. well i beat level 2 finally. i turned off all my sounds so i could concentrate better lol..

now on to level 3 which i know is gunnu be hecka hard. does anyone have any tips? like any paths to follow and ideas to avoid?

• 6 kids before I'm 30!!!!

the path I always take now is do the bottom left hand corner ( this is facing your computer) then go across to the bottom right had corner. Then go up to the top righ corner then to the last one which is top left. you need to hit kraken at least 7 times to make him go away. try not to always go in a straight line. he will pop up in front of you if you do. jsut weave around. and always make sure you are at full speed. keep pressing up till you see the 3 arrows on the steering wheel. ok those are my tips.. good luck itty
    We rock the party that rocks the party!
    We are truly a new generation of the Brady Bunch!

• RAWRR(:

Okay, now im pissed off. I'm on level three and I am practically almost touching the last light thing and a squid gets me before i got to it :[. This is so irritating.

oh, sorry about before. I thought my thread was original enough to post as a new thread. Sorry about that then. Well i have been playing for a couple hours now and finally managed to get all the way through. I noticed though, that the squid thingy in level 3 takes 7 cannons to defeat it.

• Banned User

I'm a bit frusterated but it gets easy when you keep playing.

I finished it but when I entered my prize codes I'm missing 1 of the side parts (the one with the attached mast) I sent a nastygram to VMK through their contact us link. I'll let you all know what happens.

• Stitch &lt;3

Turn right, go straight, take a left. Keep going. Keep going. Duck! Turn around, right. Found me! :)

That was very mean. You didn't have to send vmk the message! And its a ship.

Quote Originally Posted by danceguest
    That was very mean. You didn't have to send vmk the message!
    Why not? I got ripped off for one of the "prizes" for completing the game. I sent them a messag telling them what happend, and asking for the missing part. if you don't like it, too bad.

• Stitch &lt;3

I'm saying it is mean sending nastygrams. It is not vmk fault, and this may be what happens. You might have to play it again because it says " Once complete all levels play again and other treasures will unfold"

VMK had nothing to do with this, this is a disney game on disney website. Even though VMK is disney, VMK did not create this game.