Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• I was deleted.

Question New Pirates Game - Help?

So when it comes to this Pirates game I am beyond terrible. I thought I was bad at the original version, but this is worse. I never seem to come out of it WINNING credits and just like Haunted Mansion, any lag doesn't seem to help, and it's worse here.

So... my question is to you all - any tips or tricks with this game because I don't really see the point except to get the new Typhoon Lagoon ship parts and for quests/credits. I mean, many players get credits from it.. but I have yet to. Help?

• Faith, Trust & Pixie dust

Re: New Pirates Game - Help?

Piglet, do you mean the new version of the pirate game in VMK or the new pirate game on a different website where you can win a ship?

• Stitch <3

Turn right, go straight, take a left. Keep going. Keep going. Duck! Turn around, right. Found me! :)

If your talking about pirates of the caribbean game in VMK well than i am an expert. My team always wins at ship battle, but when it comes to capture the flag you need to find someone else. Ok well my trick is to not attack right away! Wait for your players to hurt the other team abit and usally your team will die.
    That will make that ship have 60 points or something but he doesn't have that much health left so thats when you go. You get your teams points and his so you have the most and he sinks to the bottom.

I get alot of credits and i enjoy this game while doing that. Usally attack from behind or infront of him. because than he can't hit you but if your beside him, he can attack right back at yea.
    DONT WASTE GOLD CANNONS, One hit of a gold cannon and there a goner.
    I hoped i helped!
    danceguest

• AbERcRomBiE FaNAtIc ! !

CAPTURE THE FLAG

in capture the flag, use the black pearl, dont attack, go straight to the flag, run back, and hope you make it, only attack if the other team has your flag so he drops it, make sure a team mate is close by incase you dont make it, that way they can pick the flag up and get back to your base

SHIP BATTLE

in ship battle, you want to be wicked witch (i think thats what its called lol) if you hit a ship with every cannon, he will die instantly, the wicked witch shoots five cannons i think, taking away every barrel o' monkeys!
    my myspace is myspace.com/iheartlissa

WISH LIST...
    Complete Cowboy Costume
    Complete HM Suit
    Bat Magic
    Inferno Magic
    Green Flips
    Stitch Hat

• Come on already, POTC3!!!

Ok everyone, I'm getting really angry with this game. I have been a level three for maybe four days now, and I have won at least ten games. Why don't I have a level three pin yet? How else can you get it?

After playing today, I got "an extra 500 credits" I don't know why, so I went to see the Captain just incase, and NOTHING!!! AHH

How do I get the pin please?

• Stitch <3

Turn right, go straight, take a left. Keep going. Keep going. Duck! Turn around, right. Found me! :)

Umm, you dont get a pin..

so what is the level 3 gold Sovereign, it looks similar to the level 2 silver piece that I have.

Well i think the new pirates game is good but it would be much better if you got prizes like the pins just like the old one (shame it dont give them out anymore) anyway heres a tip for you!
    just do you and a load of pirate on your team then do loads of pirates on the other team then when you start wait for all the pirates to kill each other then make your move!
    Keep smilin
    Keep laughin
    Keep Livin

Quote Originally Posted by tinker_bee
    Ok everyone, I'm getting really angry with this game. I have been a level three for maybe four days now, and I have won at least ten games. Why don't I have a level three pin yet? How else can you get it?

After playing today, I got "an extra 500 credits" I don't know why, so I went to see the Captain just incase, and NOTHING!!! AHH

How do I get the pin please?
    Ermm well you cant really get the pins you could in the old one really which is just stupid beacause new players wont get a chance to win invisiblity magic gud job ive already got it!
    Keep smilin
    Keep laughin
    Keep Livin

But then how did I get the level two silver pin? I joined after the new game was release, and I won the pin. I didn't get a level 1 or a level 3 though.

• Stitch <3

You only got the pins in old game.

• AbERcRomBiE FaNAtIc ! !

yeah, i dont know how thats possible to get any pins, lol
    my myspace is myspace.com/iheartlissa

WISH LIST...
    Complete Cowboy Costume
    Complete HM Suit
    Bat Magic
    Inferno Magic
    Green Flips
    Stitch Hat

Quote Originally Posted by danceguest
    You only got the pins in old game.
    How can you say that if I got a level 2 pin from playing the NEW game. I just joined VMK two weeks ago, and the new Pirates game was all there was.

Quote Originally Posted by tinker_bee
    How can you say that if I got a level 2 pin from playing the NEW game. I just joined VMK two weeks ago, and the new Pirates game was all there was.
    Well maybe because you are new to the game and you didnt get to do the old pins then you got them on thiS. BUT THERES A BUG ON THE GAME SO MAYBE IT CAUSES IT TO THINK YOU HAVE ONLY DONE A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF GAMES. i dont know if this is true or not but it may be.
    but who knoes...?
    Keep smilin
    Keep laughin
    Keep Livin

• More then a member.

Wait so no one can get the invisibility pin anymore? Oh crap. Thats what ive been playing so long for. What do you get at ten wins on level three. Because i have six wins on level three and thought for sure i would be getting the magic pin. (i collect magic) Is there any way for me to get the invisibility pin besides trading?
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast