Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question

I can only get about 220,000 points. I can't seem to improve. Does anyone have any tips/hints to help? I get to the 5th level, and do not do well on the last big "blow-out". Any hints appreciated! I really want that fireworks magic pin!!!
    Last edited by figment1986; 07-22-2006 at 05:36 AM. Reason: Double post

• no flash photography...

Re: Castle Fireworks Game?

just keep trying....I try to get all flawless on the easier levels, because I know I won'r on the harder levels. If I'm not trying very hard i get around 224,000, but I have gotten the 240,000 twice...once I came in first......the pin is only for getting 240,000 and coming in second. I haven't played in a while , but now I can get to around 238,000 if I try, but it takes alot of flawless in the beginning for me....

• Faith, Trust & Pixie dust

Try to hit the marker when it turns to a white star. That gives you the most points. But always hit the markers to get any point value. Don't let them go without hitting them. Does that make sense? If you get 240,000 points you get 1000 credits!

Not sure why my print is like this. It looks like I am yelling but I'm not. Must be computer error, or I hit a wrong button. Sorry!

Thanks, that sounds like good advice. Drat! I hate it when I completely miss. It is good to know the game is difficult for others. I will keep trying. WoW! 1000 credits!

I heard that flawless is ALOT better than aesomes. is it true?

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Roo
    Yes, as the others said above. Flawless gives the most points.

• AbERcRomBiE FaNAtIc ! !

flawless isnt ALOT better than awesome, it doesnt make a huge difference, but its better, if two fireworks are coming up at the same time, its better to get a good and flawless ( or something else ) then missing one to get a flawless, i think thats whats nancywitt was trying to say, i did this for a couple of friends (im almost positive you dont trust me ) but if you do i can do fireworks for you if you give me your password, actually.. nevermind, piglet might think im trying to scam, lol...all i can do is give you hints, lol
    my myspace is myspace.com/iheartlissa

WISH LIST...
    Complete Cowboy Costume
    Complete HM Suit
    Bat Magic
    Inferno Magic
    Green Flips
    Stitch Hat

• Stitch <3

Turn right, go straight, take a left. Keep going. Keep going. Duck! Turn around, right. Found me! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Dcaf
    flawless isnt ALOT better than awesome, it doesnt make a huge difference, but its better, if two fireworks are coming up at the same time, its better to get a good and flawless ( or something else ) then missing one to get a flawless, i think thats whats nancywitt was trying to say, i did this for a couple of friends (im almost positive you dont trust me ) but if you do i can do fireworks for you if you give me your password, actually.. nevermind, piglet might think im trying to scam, lol...all i can do is give you hints, lol
    Lol i suggest you edit that before she sees, but that is very kind for you to offer either way.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

Try to burst every firework... even if it means a bunch of "goods" instead of "flawless." This is particularly true in the final "blow-outs" as you call them.

Flawless gives more points than awesome, but not a huge amount. You'll find your overall score will be higher if you hit every firework and score the occasional awesome than if you miss some here and there but score flawless on everything else.

You must memorize the "order" of the fireworks so you don't have to look at the chart at the bottom of the screen to switch between types. This gives you time to watch the fireworks show and anticipate the next shot.

Play a lot. Eventually, you'll begin to recognize the order and position of the fireworks in each stage.

With practice you can get to 240,000 fairly easily.
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Chaney
    With practice you can get to 240,000 fairly easily.
    Good tips TC. Now if only getting 280,000 was that easy? Only for LittleDragonErin I'm afraid.

• Faith, Trust & Pixie dust

The weird think about fireworks is that you get more credits for getting 240,000 then for winning. 1000 for hitting 240,000, and something else for either getting to the 5th level or getting over 200,000. I can't remember. The first time you win you get extra stuff, but I find that if I just get a bit over 240,000 and not win, I get more credits. Now I've never hit 280,000, so I can't speak for what you can win with that number. Give it a try and see what I mean.

• Come on already, POTC3!!!

If you get 240 000 and NOT come in first, you get 1000 credits PLUS something like 345 for getting to level five totalling 1345 credits!!!

If you get over 240 000 AND come in first, you only get 300 credits PLUS the 345 for getting to level five. I mear 645 credits (in comparison to 1345 anyway).

Also, you get fireworks magic for these things too. I don't think anyone really knows WHEN you get fireworks magic. I have heard that it's 2nd or lower place but over 240 000, and I have also heard you get it if you win many times in a row. Right now, I'm not sure when you get it. I seem to receive it randomly (I got it after coming in third once with over 240, but not for coming in second, and NOT for coming in third at a different time).

I have, in total, received six or seven fireworks magics, but I don't know HOW!!! aHH.

As for my own progress, my top score is 269 000. I rarely get it and cannot for the life of me surpass it (mind you, I've only been playing since last Tuesday, so seven full days). I desperately want to get on the high score list just to see what you get (and to have my name up there).

p.s. for coming in first for the first time ever, you get a glow-in-the-dark bracelet coupon redeemable at either REAL Magic Kingdom.

• AbERcRomBiE FaNAtIc ! !

for coming in first for the first time, you also get a retro fantasyland castle
    you get fireworks magic for the first time for coming in any place, as long as its not first place and you get over 240,000. then you get it again for coming in 1st place every seven times, which i think you can only do 4 times, meaning that you would get five firewroks magics

and im very curious of what you get for geting over 280,000 for the first time, and how many credits you get, and any other things that come with it
    my myspace is myspace.com/iheartlissa

WISH LIST...
    Complete Cowboy Costume
    Complete HM Suit
    Bat Magic
    Inferno Magic
    Green Flips
    Stitch Hat

• :)

Okay, just basically saying the same thing..
    The first time you get to the top 5 at level 5 you recieve an amount of credits (not sure how many..) and a guestroom.
    The first time you win in first place you recieve 750 credits, and in an other message giving you a link for a coupon for a real VMK wristband.
    I should know considering that happened to me less than an hour ago. LOL.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast