Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Faith, Trust & Pixie dust

I've been banned from VMK

You guys were right. You told us not to talk about Mice Chat on VMK. I did today while in my room with some other Mice Chatters and when I went to log on tonight, I was told I was banned until August 15th. I wrote them a note and I hope they change their minds. I learned my lesson and from now on will not discuss MC. I love you guys but you will not hear me mention MC on VMK again.

Now what am I going to do with my time? I'll miss you all on VMK. My slide room is done and the friends only taken off. The transporters have been exchanged, so I think I am good to go on that. I hope VMK will not ban my room from the slide competition. If they do, please feel free to kick me off the team.

Hopefully I'll see you all on VMK soon!
    (VMK Sable)
    Last edited by Nancywitt; 07-16-2006 at 06:18 PM.

• For You!

Re: I've been banned from VMK

At least you had everything ready prior - I hope it doesn't affect anything - good luck with getting back on!

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

• Wish I was in WDW..

NancyWitt I am so sorry, lets hope they let you do the contest!

now I will not talk about mc on VMK!

-Nikki

• Banned User

A month!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

We'll miss you Sable!
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• Stitch <3

Turn right, go straight, take a left. Keep going. Keep going. Duck! Turn around, right. Found me! :)

Sable, i was just with you today! If i knew today was your last day i would have treasured it! I only say mice but now i will shut up period.

Sable you gave me those pants today and i will treasure them always. AKA never be traded! Because today was the day i learned to shut up and those will remind me!

• RAWRR(:

I got banned for a month on my first user. I didn't say anything and someone reported for something i didnt do that someone else did. I was so upset, I was like crying. LOL

• Mountain Dew User

Blog Entries

yeah, that is kind of well, STUPID to get banned for talking about a Disney board, I think VMK has issues. sorry about that though!

Normally the let you know know at the time I thought? Have you had warnings and Ban before this? Normally it is warning then two hour ban then a week and then the month. All though I did hear of one that got no warning at all just ban.

As far as time and all you would not have all your stuff but you can all ways start you another account for the month. Just make it as if your a kid.

I made have made more then one account for my nieces and nephews. So they all have there own account. They play rarely but I try to keep them up. There all young so they do not play unless there at my house and in my lap playing to keep and eye on them. But I get them all the stuff I can as it come through. Normally I get on my own and trade if it something that can be done like that.
    I will never grow up if it means looking like I've sucked on Persimmons all my life!!!!

Never Judge someone because of how they talk or write you may just find out that they have Dyslexia!
    </IMG>

• I was deleted.

Sorry honey!

And if you get real lonely you can always make another toon and come visit!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by pinkCHICLETT
    I got banned for a month on my first user. I didn't say anything and someone reported for something i didnt do that someone else did. I was so upset, I was like crying. LOL

Thats when you use contact us.

• Faith, Trust & Pixie dust

Quote Originally Posted by garosepink
    Normally the let you know know at the time I thought? Have you had warnings and Ban before this? Normally it is warning then two hour ban then a week and then the month. All though I did hear of one that got no warning at all just ban.

As far as time and all you would not have all your stuff but you can all ways start you another account for the month. Just make it as if your a kid.

I made have made more then one account for my nieces and nephews. So they all have there own account. They play rarely but I try to keep them up. There all young so they do not play unless there at my house and in my lap playing to keep and eye on them. But I get them all the stuff I can as it come through. Normally I get on my own and trade if it something that can be done like that.
    I received no warning. I was playing at 4:30 Eastern time when I got dc. It may have been just a normal dc or they may have issued it. I don't know. I had to go out and did not log in again until 9pm and that's when they said I was banned for discussing personal information. I wrote them to "plead" my case and hope to hear from them today. I'll let you know what happens.

I cannot even log on as a different character on my computer so I took out our laptop and created a new girl. Right now she is a Guest but hopefully her name with be Genegenie (from the David Bowie song). I'm making her green! I needed a new character for today's birthday quest. Don't want to miss out on that.

Thanks everyone for your kind words. I almost felt like crying myself Pink, like you said. So, if you see a green girl walking around, say hi. It could be the new me. At least for a month!

• Computer Geek

Quote Originally Posted by Nancywitt
    You guys were right. You told us not to talk about Mice Chat on VMK. I did today while in my room with some other Mice Chatters and when I went to log on tonight, I was told I was banned until August 15th. I wrote them a note and I hope they change their minds. I learned my lesson and from now on will not discuss MC. I love you guys but you will not hear me mention MC on VMK again.

Now what am I going to do with my time? I'll miss you all on VMK. My slide room is done and the friends only taken off. The transporters have been exchanged, so I think I am good to go on that. I hope VMK will not ban my room from the slide competition. If they do, please feel free to kick me off the team.

Hopefully I'll see you all on VMK soon!
    (VMK Sable)

Me too, before like in January I got banned for a day I was so sad. But, then in April I got banned for a week I thought I was going to die! Then here came the day when in May I couldn't believe it! someone reported me! And I got banned until June. I thought I was going to faint. And my chances becoming a community leader were WAY OVER. And when I was banned for a month I joined MiceChat. I wonder wut is next after a ban of a month. OMG! I hope it isn't a year.
    Last edited by FantasyNoName; 07-17-2006 at 07:11 PM.
    I'm Sailing Under Captain Jack Sparrow.

• RAWRR(:

Quote Originally Posted by barfownz
    Thats when you use contact us.
    I tried it. They didn't change the date for the ban. :[ It was awful. Oh well that was a while ago.

• Banned User

i know how you feel.. when i was playing on my first month, i was a mice chatter.I was like mice chat is the bomb someone reported and i got banned for a month but... they let me off a day early

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast