Thread: North to Alaska

• Faith, Trust & Pixie dust

North to Alaska

Hi everyone,

I wanted to put this thread here since I seem to know my fellow VMKers a bit more than anyone else. Just wanted to say good-bye for a few weeks as me and my boys are heading north to Alaska. I won't be able to read or respond to the boards because my friend's computer is not working. I wouldn't be able to go to VMK anyway since all she has is dial-up. Life can still be a bit primitive in Alaska.

I have been venturing forth on VMK with my new character, Genegenie (from Bowie's song) and the character I made for my husband, Aviatorman (Mark is a pilot). It has been lonely not being able to chat with you all while on VMK. I miss playing games with Piglet and trading with danceguest and just checking in with everyone. My character Sable will be back August 15.

I wanted to apologize one more time for the pain I may have caused everyone concerning the slide competition. I know you had to scramble around rearranging rooms since I got banned. To defend myself, I really was just discussing Mice Chat when they banned me for a month with no warning. I will not do it again, I promise. I'm just sorry it happened during the preparations for the competition. Good luck in August with that. Knock the competitions socks off!

See you all again August 8 when I get back. Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Love,
    Nancy

• Stitch <3

Turn right, go straight, take a left. Keep going. Keep going. Duck! Turn around, right. Found me! :)

Re: North to Alaska

Quote Originally Posted by Nancywitt
    Hi everyone,

I wanted to put this thread here since I seem to know my fellow VMKers a bit more than anyone else. Just wanted to say good-bye for a few weeks as me and my boys are heading north to Alaska. I won't be able to read or respond to the boards because my friend's computer is not working. I wouldn't be able to go to VMK anyway since all she has is dial-up. Life can still be a bit primitive in Alaska.

I have been venturing forth on VMK with my new character, Genegenie (from Bowie's song) and the character I made for my husband, Aviatorman (Mark is a pilot). It has been lonely not being able to chat with you all while on VMK. I miss playing games with Piglet and trading with danceguest and just checking in with everyone. My character Sable will be back August 15.

I wanted to apologize one more time for the pain I may have caused everyone concerning the slide competition. I know you had to scramble around rearranging rooms since I got banned. To defend myself, I really was just discussing Mice Chat when they banned me for a month with no warning. I will not do it again, I promise. I'm just sorry it happened during the preparations for the competition. Good luck in August with that. Knock the competitions socks off!

See you all again August 8 when I get back. Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Love,
    Nancy
    Well thats just great! Lol you come back on the 8 than i leave on the 9 and wont be back until 29!
    Im going to ontario, but for me it is so hot there because i live in calgary and the weather sucks!
    I can log on maybe once a day but im staying with family, aunts, uncles, cusions so i cant be on 24/7 like normally when you sign on you see me.

Well good bye! And talk to you soon........Not really.

• For You!

Have a great time in Alaska!!! Check in whenever you get a chance!

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

• I was deleted.

Aw... have fun Nancy! We'll miss you! I've missed you on VMK already. Be sure to check your PMs too before you go.

• Wish I was in WDW..

I will miss you Nancy!! Have fun!

-Nikki