Thread: Trouble?

• :)

Trouble?

Well, I was just in my room a second ago.. Minding my own business..
    When a girl walks in complimenting my slide and then asking if I could hold her stuff. I know what could happen.. But this wasn't my stuff, and I didn't think she was going to actually go through it.. So she said, stay here and I'll come to my other account.. You better not go off with my stuff and run away.

I responded, "Yes, I know, I can get banned."
    I was still suspicious..
    She left.
    I got dc..
    I try to log in and it says that VMK is closed..
    Now I'm worried that that girl will report me.
    She threatened me that if I wasn't there.. But, I never had any of her stuff and I wasn't even planning to accept it..
    Help?

• Stitch <3

Turn right, go straight, take a left. Keep going. Keep going. Duck! Turn around, right. Found me! :)

Re: Trouble?

Oh no, well what was it. Is she your friend?

No, she did not give me anything.. Which I didn't understand.. She was going to sign on her other account to transfer items, yet she didn't give me anything? Yeah, I don't think so..
    No, she just randomly came into my room.. I wouldn't trust anybody THAT much.. I mean, somebody that's not even your friend?!

• I was deleted.

That doesn't make sense.

I don't think there is anything to worry about if you didn't actually get any items from her. I wouldn't do that for anyone who isn't a friend. As for reporting, she would probably get in trouble for having multiple VMK accounts - which I'm sure VMK knows about but can't exactly monitor. But if she admits to it, then it's a different story.

Yeah, confusing and all.. I am confused myself on why she even asked in the first place. I'm not worried, but I do have a strange feeling she will report me considering me she threatened me. Ah, well, whatever. I doubt something will happen..
    I guess I was more worried that if something did happen, VMK wouldn't be able to help.. Just tell me to read the VMK Values or somethin'.

• Come on already, POTC3!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MissCuteBrunette
    I guess I was more worried that if something did happen, VMK wouldn't be able to help.. Just tell me to read the VMK Values or somethin'.
    LOL, that's seems to be their answer to everything.

As for this girl. If she didn't give you anything, there should be nothing to worry about. She could also just be some crazy chick looking to cause a little trouble.

Oh well, the good news is, since she's not your friend, it's unlikely you will have to deal with her again.

Yeah, but she didn't mean any harm.
    Apparently, she is my friend, and I talked to her right now on VMK and told me she saw this post. LOL. Yeah, she hasn't activated her account yet, though.